Chapter 73

I'm sobbing, reflecting on my life.

I'm still in the church, and Sia is accompanying me, she's sitting behind me.

"Don't be sad," says Sia.

I'm so annoyed with that bitch. She's been trying to talk to me, and I've been trying so hard to ignore her existence.

"You can tell me how your feelings are," says Sia.

I clench my hands into fists. I get up and turn to her. "You're so annoying! Do you know you sound like a robot?" I ask her, and I grit my teeth.

"I'm not sure," she says.

"Don't fucking act like you want to have a girl talk with me! You make me want to vomit. Because I know! I know you're only talking to me because Jungkook told you to!" I yell angrily at her.

"I only care about you," she says.

My eyes flicker. This girl is crazy.

"You never responded to me before. Tell me, has Jungkook told you to talk to me?" I ask.

I see Sia looking at me as she refuses to answer me.

Now, I can confirm.

"Yes..."

Actually, I already knew it!

I roll my eyes and sit back on the pew. I sigh. I'm so tired of him and his cult, too.

"He has good intentions," says Sia.

God... I swear to God, she's so annoying.

I sigh again and think about the marriage just now.

That was so insane.

But that was invalid, right?

I need someone to tell me that. And there's only Sia here. I have no choice.

So, I turn my head to Sia again. "Are you a Christian?" I ask her.

"Yes, Protestant," she answers me.

"But marriage is just as Catholic, right?"

She nods.

"My marriage just now was invalid, right?"

She doesn't answer me.

"He forced me with the gun. And he even shot a man and threatened me. If I didn't say yes, he would let that man die. Force marriage is invalid in Catholic marriage or any religion".

"He doesn't have religion," Sia says.

I bite my lower lip, it's so annoying! She gave the same answer as Jungkook.

"So, what?? I do" I say

"It is your problem. Not his"

I bit my lower lip harder. She's so annoying, but she's right.

I turn my head ahead, and then tears fall again.

I don't want to be married to him!

              Jungkook lifts his hand in the air, and he stares at the ring on his finger.

He recalls Y/N putting the ring on him, then he smiles.

It's not a really good memory because she was forced, but it's still good enough.

It was a memorable marriage for him.

Memorable to him because he can remember every second of his life very well.