Chapter 75

I've been in the cafe alone for five hours.

I can't do anything at all today.

I'm still in disbelief.

I never thought that I would ever see that woman in my life.

She reminds me of Taehyung because, to me, she hurts Taehyung the most.

Fuck, I want to see Taehyung so much. Whether he is alive or just his dead body, I don't care. I still want to see him.

I bury my face in my palms. I'm so stressed.

I drive back to my mansion. And all the time, Taehyung is still in my mind.

To distract myself, I go to Seol's room.

I play with him.

And when it's night, I want to bring him to my room. Because I want to sleep with him so much.

I take Seol in my arms and get out of his room, but the babysitter stops me.

"Lady, you can't take the baby out without Master's permission".

I frown. "I only want to bring him to my room," I say.

"I will have to ask Master about it".

I frown angrily. "I only want to take my own baby to my own room! It's still in this mansion! Why is it so hard? This is literally my baby!" I yell.

The babysitter lowers her head right away. "Lady, I'm only working here, and I'm following the instructions. If not, I will get into trouble. I promise it will only take one minute for me to call Master," the babysitter says.

I realise the babysitter is looking like she's about to cry. It must have been because I was yelling at her. And it's not even her fucking fault.

Fuck, what am I doing?

I feel bad, and I'm so fucking stressed.

The babysitter slowly lifts her head towards me when I'm quiet.

I nod at her.

"Thank you, Lady, for your understanding," she says, and she quickly goes to grab the phone on the small table in this room. Then he makes a call to Jungkook.

"Evening, Master. I want to ask for your permission on behalf of Lady. She lady wants to take the child to her room," the babysitter says carefully.

"Tell her to tell me on her own. Give her my number," Jungkook says and hangs up.

The babysitter expects the thing to go smoothly, but it doesn't.

She looks at me. I can see she seems to be scared.

She approaches me again and smiles. I can see clearly that her smile is a force.

"Lady, Master wants you to tell him on your own. I'll give you his number".

I'm so damn annoyed. I almost roll my eyes, but as I don't want to scare the babysitter more, I hold it in.

I hold Seol with one arm, and with another free hand, I take out my phone.

"His number," I say.

"0103335228," the babysitter says.

I make a call and press the phone against my ear.

"I want to take Seol to my room," I say as soon as he takes my call.

"For what?" Jungkook asks.

"Spending time with him And I want to sleep with him too."