Chapter 91

Jungkook opens his eyes and sees y/n is sleeping with her head lying on his chest.

She seems naked or half naked under the blanket, he's not sure. Because he can't remember how they end up like this.

Suddenly, a flash of white burst through his brain, accompanied by a buzzing sound, like a bee was stuck in his ear.

He quickly shuts his eyes and tries to gains power over his consciousness.

The buzzing sound is slowly gone and he opens his eyes again.

He just realized he isn't in shirt, then he quickly looks at y/n.

He really can't remember a shit of what has happenned yesterday.

Did he pass out from drinking too much?

He's not usually passing out from drinking five glasses. And there was no drug involved too.

What the hell has happenned?

He tries to recall but fuck, he can't remember at all.

Y/n moves and he's distracted to her.

I open my eyes and see Jungkook is looking straight into my eyes.

I curl a smile at him.

Not too long until a quick memory of last night flashes in my head.

My smile begins to fragile but knowing Jungkook is attentive to facial expression, so I'm trying my hard to maintain my smile.

"Morning" I say with a wide smile.

But he's not smiling, making me so nervous.

"Morning" he says but it's so dead.

I reach his cheek and carresses his cheek.

"What happened yesterday?" he asks me.

I pretend a confused look. "What do you mean?" I ask and let out a little laughter to soothe the situation.

"I can't remember anything yesterday" he says with serious face, and doesn't get swayed by my little laughter at all.

"You were so drunk" I say and laugh.

"So drunk? Didn't I only have five glass?" he asks. And again, he is serious.

"Oh.. I-I didn't count how many did you have. Maybe because you was tired? So, it was easy for you to get drunk? Um?" I shove my face him and acts cute to persuade him into believing me.

He only gives me a quiet look.

I am nervous. And at the same time, I am angry. Because how the damn he's so careful over everything?

I can't look into his eyes anymore, so I look away and move my head to burry my face into the pillow, then I sigh.

"Why do you sigh?" he asks.

"I'm still sleepy" I say, almost murmuring.

Then I feel his palm against the back of my head, he pats me.

"Sleep" he says.

I'm shocked by his sudden gentleness.

Is he going to forget all the things he just asked?

I still close my eyes, pretending to be still sleepy.

He pecks my cheek.

Then, I feel he gets out of the bed and I focus on hearing his footsteps so that I can get an idea of what is he doing.

I hear it receding away from my face, then I hear the clinking sound of glass bottle.

What is he doing?