Chapter 59

"What's wrong with you? I'm asking you seriously, y/n," Jungkook says.

Does he know I was lying? But I don't care.

"y/n"

"I-I'm stressed" I blurt out

"Why?" he asks me.

"I-I," I shut my mouth. I really want to say I don't want to give him the baby. But I don't think he will entertain me; at worst, he knows my intention and will be alerted about that.

"Tell me," he says.

"I'm just stressed"

"So, tell me,"

I shake my head and scoot myself away from him.

"You're acting like a pussycat, playing hard during mating for attention," says him.

I'm so shocked at his vulgar language. "No! I don't want your attention!" I shout angrily.

"You do," he says, then he gets on his knees, removing his shirt.

My eyes flicker. I'm scared.

He comes at me and kisses my neck.

I push him away, so he holds my wrist.

"Stop, I don't want sex. I'm almost in my four months, Jungkook," I say directly.

He pauses the kiss and brings his lips to my ear. "We won't have sex. I'm just going to make up with you," he says, and he licks my earlobe.

I feel so ticklish that my body trembles.

___

         Jungkook sits comfortably in his CEO chair while looking at Jungjae who's standing in front of him.

"Master, I've been following Yeongji to find anything that can taint her name. But all the time, she just goes out to meet the politicians' wives. No bribe, nothing suspicious about her business," says Jungjae.

"So?" asks Jungkook simply because he doesn't want to listen to this useless thing. He wants results.

Jungjae notices how Jungkook looks so unimpressed with what he has said. "Uh.. I actually.. There's something I discovered about Yeongji as well. It's..." Jungjae pauses when Jungkook sits up straight.

Jungkook looks at Jungjae seriously.

"Yeongji has an affair with your secretary, Haejin," says Jungjae in one breath.

Jungkook scoffs, then he leans in his chair, laughing. He already knows about it, and that's what he wants Jungjae to tell him.

Jungjae frowns at Jungkook's reaction. He's not sure whether this is how Jungkook usually reacts to something nasty or he's just really crazy.

"Leak it to the Internet," says Jungkook simply, and he closes his eyes, humming a song.

Jungjae becomes panicked. An affair is not only about tainting the reputation. It's more than that. Does Jungkook not have any idea about it?

"Master, leaking her affair to the public will affect you as well," says Jungjae.

"So? Do I look care?" asks Jungkook with a shrug.

"No, Master. It's about the gang as well. Yeongji used to be a wife to Jeon Minho, the late Master. His woman should never ever has relationship with another man even after his death. If her affair is leaked, the gang will want her to die. You will have to kill your own mother" says Jungjae with a clear worries on his face.