Chapter 14

I sit in Jungkook's bed, my back resting against the headboard. 

I bite my thumb, try remembering the contract that I signed two days ago. 

I sigh in frustration. It really states every night. Every night in his bed. How the fuck I don't against it. 

It's so stupid.

And it's nonsense to do every night. My body will be tearing up. So nonsense. 

I look at Jungkook who is standing in front of the mirror, buttoning up his pajamas. 

Then, he turns at me. His gaze are soft. His smile is so bright. It's like it is his old self. The time when I didn't know who's his real self. 

He comes to bed with me, sitting too and he puts his arm on waist.

I start to panic. I really don't want to do it tonight.

"Jungkook, wait, wait" says me and I put my hand against his chest. 

"Honey" says him with a serious tone.

"Um?"

"Call me honey like you used to do. Things change but our relationship never" says him.

"Ohh" I am speechless. Now he's acting so sweet.

I don't really understand him. Why is he suddenly like this?

He puts his other around the back of my head and he pulls me towards him, hugging me. "Babe.."

I look up at him. He is closing his eyes like a baby. His facial expression, his grip and his everything are so soft.

I turn my head ahead. Thinking back on what he did to me several days ago, there's no way he's this nice.

Maybe just because he needs me as his incubator, so he's being nice to me. 

I remember what that annoying guy told me. I am Jungkook's incubator.

My face pinched. I feel so angry but there's nothing a weak ass like me can do.

"Babe" 

I am startled and realise Jungkook is already loosening the hug and looks at me. 

"What bothers you?" asks him. 

"Huh?"

"You lost in your thoughts just now. That's so obvious" 

I turn my head away from him. 

He leans in to face me. "Why babe?"

"Stop acting nice to me!" I yell out of the anger that has been in my chest for a while.

His face turns serious in a second.

"You're only nice to me because you want to use me, right??"

He doesn't answer me and just keeps looking at me. 

"I am your incubator machine, right????" asks me and I almost tear up. 

"No," says him. 

I feel more hotness in my chest because at least he should admit. "Lie!  Then why are you suddenly being nice to me? Right after that slave contract!" 

In a blink of an eye, he grabs my thighs and pulls me, causing me to lay on my back. He pins me and stares into my eyes.

My lips instantly sealed close because of the shock.

"Don't you remember, I told you love depends?"

I don't say anything but his eyes are waiting for my answer.