Chapter 32

My lips tremble and my eyes are unsteady looking at Jungkook.

"T-two?" asks me in disbelief. My face has become pale too. 

"Um, two times, babe" says Jungkook and he starts to walk towards me. 

I become paler. I want to run from him but my body has frozen here. I really can't control my body, I can't move.

He's getting closer to me and stops. Then, he brings his face to me, just an inch apart from mine. 

I avoid his eyes. 

He pulls away his face back and then suddenly laughs.

I lift my head, looking at him. I don't know what to say about him laughing so suddenly. To me, he's already crazy. 

"Babe, I'm just joking. Why are you so serious, um?" asks him. 

"Huh?" 

He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me slowly to his hug. "I'm just joking, babe. Why would I work you that much? You just came home after that supid runaway, you must be so tired, I would not work you that much, okay?" 

His eyes.. Why do I feel like he's being sarcastic to me about my runaway..

"By the way, has your period come?" asks him.

I feel unpleasant right away when he asks about my period. Seeing he's asking me about this, I must be caught of lying to him at that night he fucked me when I was on drug. 

I don't have mood to lie either. It's just.. I'm pathetic at this point. "No" I shake my head to him. 

"Do you miss your period this month?"

"Probably" says me unenergeticly. I'm so unwilling to talk about this. He just evokes my worries again. 

"Have you got yourself a pregnancy test kit?" asks him. 

I feel like crying when he asks that. Because it can be so much I'm pregnant. But at the same time, a little part of me convinced myself that pregnancy isn't the only reason for me to miss my period this month. These get me feeling mixed, hoping and I hate it. 

I shake my head. "No"

"No? You should give it a try" he lets go of my waist, takes his phone out of his pocket pants and he calls someone while walking a little bit away from me. 

I look at him attentively.

"Get some pregnancy test kits now" 

I dig my nails into my palm. Fuck, that shit makes me so nervous.

He takes the phone off his ear and instantly our eyes meet. 

That makes me feel uncomfortable and I lower my stare. 

My heart, my head are full of worries. I can't imagine having a child with him. 

But I've made my mind  before and I really have to do it. If pregnancy is unavoidable, that child, I will not give a damn about it.  He takes that child of murderer and I'll move on, starting my new life. 

My eyes reflect determination. Just if I am pregnant. 

When I give a thought about being freed once he has that child,  I really want to get pregnant. I've been wasting my time with him for almost one month. If I'm pregnant from the start, I would be left with eight months by now. 

"What is in your mind?" 

I get startled when I hear Jungkook's voice that is so close to me.