Chapter 19

"Don't you think we should be alone? Like really alone together? I think I should move you. People there aren't helping you anyways, they don't entertain you. And if I do babe, it's going to be easy for me to control too. Should I?"

"What?" I don't really get what he's trying to say.

"I'm thinking about being alone with you all the time, babe" says him. 

My eyes widen and I quickly shake my head to him. "No" 

"Why no?" asks him and cocks his brow at me, he looks at me like a curious kid.

"I... I" I stammer, thinking of the answer to give him. 

"You don't like being with me?" asks him and sounds like he's about to be disappointed again. That scared me. 

"No" says me right away.

His gaze deepened on me, waiting for my reason. 

"I-I just don't like being alone. I mean you're not home all the time. So.. I just don't want to be left alone" says me.

"But I've been told by the housemaids that you always want the meals in your room. And you're likely to spend your time outside, isolating yourself" says him and gets me uneasy again.

"B-but.. But I know they're still there. And I know I'm not alone" I reason with him but as I'm not confident, my voice goes slower.

I lower my gaze too. I am really not confident that he will understand me. 

He walks towards me and I lift my gaze at him again.

"But I have a better reason that you shouldn't live there anymore," says him. 

"What?"

"You're flirting with a prostitute's son there" says him and looks ahead, skygazing again. 

I frown. Taehyung?? Prostitute's son?? 

If so, how is this a drag?

This guy has a sharp tongue. "So what if he is? Is he wrong? It's not him a prostitute. You're shaming everyone, Jungkook. That's so mean"

Jungkook turns at her and then scoffs out of laughter. She sounds like a middle school kid. 

He walks towards me, I gulp down my saliva. Did I provoke him?

The fuck did I do just to defend that ass? Actually not really. Jungkook is just really rude. Firstly, he slutshaming me. And just now, he's slutshaming Taehyung's mother. I just really hate that attitude.

"As you're not mean, babe. You was literally looking at the prostitute with such the eyes"

"What eyes??? And when????" Asks me angrily. This guy keeps accusing me. 

"A yikes look when they're doing their jobs. Being two faced bitch is far meaner, babe"

I frown. He must be talking about the facial expression I did when I see them having sex.  It's never because I look at them with disdain, I swear to God, it's not what I mean. But arguing with a guy like this will just burn my chest and in the end, I'm the one who's going crazy.

I shift my eyes away from him. He's so annoying.

"Tell me, babe. What he's promising you"

I shift my eyes back to Jungkook. "What?"

"That prostitute's son. You must be flirting with him for something"

God, he accuses me again. Yes, I want something from Taehyung but I didn't flirt. But, there's nothing good for him to know this. I should never tell him.