Chapter 71

I sit on the floor while hugging my knees and laying my head on them.

I'm so directionless and lost now.

It seems like my plan to be his downfall has failed.

I can't think of any proof that I can get to point out that the drug laboratory is owned by him.

The investigative journalist is useless, so I'm still helpless.

Actually, if only the investigative journalists believed me, I'm sure I would win. Because I know they're capable of exposing Jungkook.

I close my eyes. When Seol comes across my mind, my heart is sinking.

I lift my head off my knees, take a deep breath, and let it all out at once.

I don't want my energy to be unmotivated by this.

I will fight and win against Jungkook.

I look at my phone, which I put on the floor beside me.

About that video... What should I do with it?

Should I post it on social media?

But I know it's not going to affect Jungkook because it will be a piece of cake for him to handle it.

I sigh. I'm so tired of that bastard.

I recall the effort I gave to record this video.

I deserve the return.

I think I should post that video even though it's not helpful. Because I'm sure Jungkook will be angry, and if I'm smart enough not to get caught, I will leave him dying of curiosity.

I know curiosity always kills that man.

I quickly take my phone, create a burner account on SNS.

I chose that video and thought of the caption.

"Laboratory drug at Dadong Gil, Gwancheon. Owned by Bliss CEO, Jeon Jungkook!"

I bite my lips. Am I doing it right?

I think it's okay to mention his name right away. If I don't mention him, people won't know.

I read the caption again. I nod my head. I'm so sure that this is okay.

I stare at the post button and nervously press it.

After that, I sigh and touch my chest. I'm still nervous.

I calmed myself down.

This is okay. I know my allegation isn't strong at all. He can sue me for defamation.

Even if I get caught, I doubt that he will bring me to court. But if he is really doing that, jail is not bad than being with him.

So, it's okay.

I open my eyes and look at my phone.

I can be tracked because of this post. I need to buy a new phone again.

Now I know why evil dudes in movies have a lot of burner phones. And they move out a lot too. I guess it's because their last location can still be tracked.

"Sir, there is no signal from this user's I.P address. Maybe the person turns off his phone."

"So, you can't get the location at all?" asks Jungjae in an unpleasant tone.

"I can only get the last location that this person was. It was about 10 minutes ago".