Chapter 101

"W-who are you?"  I choke out, the words raw with terror and disbelief.

Jin scoffs with a smirk.

I quickly grab my handbag and stand up to leave but he quickly grabs my wrist.

"Let me go. Or else I'll scream" I threaten him.

"Sit down. I'm here totally to open up with you" Jin says.

I furrow my brows at him.

"I want to show you something," he says and slowly he lets my hand go and he brings his hand to the top button of his shirt, he unbuttons it.

I watch him with a frown. "Are you crazy???" I say under gritted teeth and turn my head around, worried people will see a man is about to undress and he's with me!

"See, I don't have a gang tattoo," he says, showing me his chest while looking at me.

My lips parted in disbelief.

Impossible...

He isn't a gang member.

But the outsiders can't know about the gang.

He buttons up his shirt again and fixes his collar.

"H-how?" I ask and sit down again to talk.

I lean to him a bit as I'm serious about him not having the tattoo.

Actually, it is branded, erasure of it is impossible.

This man really isn't in the gang!

"A fate".

I'm still confused, waiting for him to say more.

"I didn't approach you intentionally. I just figured out that you were involved with Jungkook" he says.

"How did you figure out?" I ask.

"I'm curious about you, I searched for the car's plate number. The car is under his name".

"Why would you be curious about me? And why would you search such a thing???" I asked in concern as this was concerning to search for something like that because he was curious about me.

"You didn't tell me about your husband's name while sharing a lot with me about him. I know Jungkook is hiding behind the name of the CEO of Bliss. I know he has Minho's daughter as well. I'm curious, that's all" he says.

"How do you know these all but not part of the gang?" I asked.

Jin is quiet, I can see there's a change in his gaze.

But at the same time, he looks hesitant.

I wait for him to say something impatiently.

"My father was the original capo of the gang. Do you know Capo?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"Okay, I'll explain to you," he says and my eyes are on him seriously.

I've been so damn curious about this mafia thingy, I probably will get the answer now.

"I will explain the original one, which means during Minho's reign, okay?".

I nod twice in quick, impatient.

"The boss was Minho. Then, going down the hierarchy, it is the underboss. The underboss was Jungkook who was groomed to be the boss. Then, under the underboss, are the capos. There are many capos from different families. Every capo, it has their soldier" he says and looks at me.

My lips are parted slightly, I am trying to process the hierarchy in my head.

"Do you understand?" Jin asks.