Chapter 7

I hug my knees and lean my head against them.

That man is a killer.   

He is a fucking killer.

What if... 

My eyes widen and I straighten my sitting posture. 

There are two people around me that have suddenly died. First of all, Jia. I remembered complaining about Jia to Jungkook.

And then my mother. My eyes are teary when I think about my mother.

I missed her so much. I want her to hug me now and tell me that everything is going to be okay.

Even so, there is nothing connected to Jungkook. I don't see his reason to kill them. And their death's evidence is leading far away from him. 

Like Jia, it's her boyfriend. And my mother..  It's because she was suicide. I still didn't believe it but it was what the evidence told me about.

I sigh out and bring my head leaning against my knees again. 

I close my eyes. I still can't believe what is happening.

Is the only reason he locking me up here because I witness his murder? 

I am startled when I hear the door open.

I lift my head instantly and look at the doorway.

I see an old woman. She looks like in her late 40s. 

She curls a smile at me. Her smile seems so friendly.

I frown. How can she smile seeing me like this???? 

She walks towards me and stands beside the bed.

I look up at her. I wonder if she is different from the others, whether she can help me or not. 

Chunja just notices the chain on y/n's leg. Her smile begins to fragile. The excitement in her heart is taken away a little bit. 

She starts to be unsure if there's a mutual romance between both of them. Or if it is only Jungkook who has one sided love. 

"Lady, what is your name?"

I don't answer her and just stare at her.

"Can I sit here?" asks her, referring to the bed.

I still keep my mouth sealed.

Chunja feels like y/n does not have a problem with that and she sits in front of y/n on the bed.

I scoot myself backward a little bit.

Chunja studies y/n's face and notices her eyes are swollen. She looks timid too. "Lady, I don't think he's going to hurt you. And I personally think.. He likes you. So don't worry"

I frown.

"What do you think about him?" asks Chunja.

My frown deepened. It's like this woman expecting something romantic is going on between Jungkook and me. "Are you crazy??? He's not going to hurt me???  Look at this" says me and pulls the chain on my leg

"He.. He must have reasons"

"What?? Because I saw him shooting a person dead????"

Chunja starts getting the situation now. 

But this girl really has his attention. Or else why would she be alive now? 

But there's no way it is a first sight. She must be someone he knows for a while.