Chapter 46

"Don't you love me? We should stay.. Forever.." 

"I-I.." I stop stuttering when I realise that I have the right to say no. Especially when this matter is what my life depends on now. 

I shake my head with a strong protest. 

His facial expression distorts a little bit. "Why? Don't you love me, babe?" 

"I can't really recall how we started. But this contract, I'm doing you a favour and you must return me a favour. You have to keep your promise" I say seriously.

"Then, what about our love?" Asks him.

"Love doesn't mean you should own the person you love. Sometimes, letting her go is love too" says me, then I bite my lower lips, knowing what I've said must have hit him in his gut.

Suddenly, he smirks and scoffs at me. "You're such a hypocrite bitch" says him and he looks so cocky now.

I frown. But it's better not to start a fight with him for my own good. Even though he starts first, I shouldn't.

"Am I right? You're a hypocrite bitch?" Asks him. He sounds so sarcastic.

I turn my head away from him. "Just think whatever you want to think. I just stand for my rights. You have to keep your promise no matter what" says me, almost muttering.

Suddenly, he bursts into laughter. 

That makes me so uncomfortable, so I look at him again.

He stares into my eyes, his facial expression is still cocky.

"You seems to trust me"

My face pinched into seriousness. He sounds as if he's going to lie.

"What do you mean??" I ask seriously. I can see that he gets entertained by watching me getting panicked. 

He scoffs out of laughter. "Why are you so serious? Hmm?" 

I don't say anything and wait for him to answer me.

He takes strands of my hair and causes me to flinch. 

I see him smirking at me while playing with my hair. 

"I'm just kidding, why are you so serious?" Says him and he laughs again.

I turn my head away from him. He's the kind of guy that never is serious, unless it's about his wants and his lust. 

He brings his face closer and leans against my arm.

His warm breath tickles me.

"I'll keep my promise... I'll really let you go.. I can't wait if it is really going to be in your favor" he mutters, slow under his breath but I can clearly hear him.

I look at him and our eyes meet. I can tell the seriousness in his eyes. 

He can't wait if it is really going to be in my favor?? What does he mean??? 

Of course when I'm freed from him, that's all the favor I'm desperately begging for in my life. 

Does he think I will suffer without him? What a delusional guy. 

Suddenly, he gets up with his arms circling my waist, then he lifts my butt to sit on the table.

We're so close, I can guess what he is doing now, I become panicked. 

He brings his lips to my cheek, he gives me a slow and gentle kiss.

I put my palms against his chest because I don't want his chest to touch mine, then I turn my head away to avoid his lips.