Chapter 82

"Where is Jungkook?" I ask the housekeeper.

"Dining room"

"Okay, thank you," I say, and I go to the dining room.

From a distance, I look at Jungkook, who's sipping his coffee at the dining table. And he is holding Seol to sit on his lap with another hand.

When is he going to tell me that I can see Taehyung?

I feel so uneasy that I can't sit still now.

I have to ask him again.

I take a deep breath and walk into the dining room.

Jungkook lifts his head at Y/N. "Oh, you're here. Do you want to join me?" he asks.

I shake my head. "No, I only want to ask you," I say, and I go stand beside him.

He looks at me, waiting for me to ask.

"Have you released Taehyung? Can I see him?"

Jungkook stares into Y/N's eyes for a few seconds. This time, he really wants to entertain and impress her.

He will release Taehyung, but he wants Taehyung to never step foot in South Korea after the release, and this must anger her.

"I'll have to make a call for that," he says, and then he notices her eyes have been on Seol.

"You probably want to take Seol," Jungkook signals me to take Seol from him.

I take Seol from him and carry him in my arms, then I kiss Seol on his cheek. My smile is wide as I play with my baby. "Mummy love you," I say to Seol.

Jungkook makes a call to Changmin.

"Good afternoon, Master".

"Have you prepared for Taehyung's release?" Jungkook asks.

"No, Master".

The no answer burns Jungkook's chest. How could his man say no to him?

"Do you want to die?" Jungkook inquires, his voice laced with a hint of anger, bordering on a hiss.

I look at Jungkook seriously when he says that. Why did he say that? What is happening?

"Master, please think again."

Jungkook scoffs in disbelief. "How dare you?"

"You used to trust me. You've done so much so far to be who you are today. I'm not convinced by your decision today. Do not let anyone destroy you. Master, please".

Jungkook is quiet. Changmin has made him recall the memories.

Trust...

Flashback, 2008: Jungkook was 16 years old.

Jungkook, who sat at his table in the classroom, stared at the soda can in his hand. Then he turned his head to Dohyun, who stood in front of him.

Dohyun lowered his head as low as he could.

"Yah, who told you I wanted an orange soda? I want lime soda, aishhh," Jungkook said.

Dohyun clenched his bottom shirt with both of his hands nervously.

"Who told you, dumbo?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I..." Dohyun shut his mouth back, unable to reason because he's scared it would make Jungkook angrier.

"Yah, answer me".