Chapter 33

"You said you like thrilling things. But why is it just like this and you're already trembling?"

How can he say that? This is just beyond my expectation and I never ever thought to be involved with the mafia world by just meeting a guy and falling in love with him.  

"This is too much," I say. 

"This is just like this. It's not too much, babe" 

A trembling breath escapes between my lips.

Suddenly, he pulls my hand to take me somewhere. 

"Wait, where do you wanna take me to?" I ask him. 

He brings me to a room. Then he lets go of my hand, he goes to sit on the bed. 

I look at him with confusion. What does he want me to do here? With that look in his eyes, I don't think he wants me in his bed now. 

I know him so much now. I can tell whether he wants to have sex or not by just looking at his eyes.

He tilts his head at a door. "You said you wanna take a shower"

"Oh.. Yeah" I nod and quickly go there. 

"Towel in the drawer".

"Okay" I say. 

          I am wrapped in a towel, standing in front of bathroom's door. I think I've been here for over half an hour. 

It's freezing but I'm scared to get out. And I'm scared to be here for a longer time. He might think I'm testing him out. 

Want or not, I hold the doorknob and open the door.

My eyes widened in shock. Jungkook is already right in front of my face.

He pulls me to his hug and he just hugs me so tight. "Babe.." he says and he rubs his face against my neck. 

Suddenly he acted like a baby. 

"D-did you wait for me here?" I ask. 

"I just don't hear the water running, then, I'm here to get you right away"  he says and loosens the hug, he pulls me towards the bed. 

He sits on the bed and makes me sit on his lap, he wraps his arms around my waist. 

I look at him. Why suddenly he looks so loving and clingy. Like a nice boyfriend that he once became to me?

"I don't believe in love, Babe. But I know I have this kind of feeling for you. And I don't know what it is" he says and leans in his face to me. 

I pull my face away a little bit. 

"Maybe, I adore you" says him. 

"I adore you, babe" he says again and this time his eyes are really penetrating mine. 

I lower my gaze, my head. Silence between us for a short moment.

"I got something for you, babe" he breaks the silence.

I lift my head and look at him. 

I see him smiling. His smile is innocent and bright. I haven't seen this smile at all after his true color starts showing.

His long arm reaches a small table beside the bed. 

It is the phone. Then, he holds it at me. 

"For you, babe" he says and looks at me. He seems to be looking for my reaction.

I am actually shocked. 

Why? I don't understand why he gives me a phone? 

I take the phone. I'm still in disbelief, so I flip the phone, turn on the screen. It's really a phone.