Chapter 24

I.. I have my period" says me and I look into his eyes.

I hope he buys it.

"I need a pad. Woman pad.. Or else, I can't get out" says me and I'm sure he doesn't have sanitary pads here.

He doesn't say anything and just looks at me.

He makes me so unsure if he believes me or not. But God, please! I hope he does!

"But you've just said you will be having it at twelve," says Jungkook.

"Oh.. Clearly you don't know women. Woman can have her period earlier than her prediction" says me and looks at him for his reaction.

He becomes quiet again and just looks at me.

He makes me panic. His eyes alone can do that to me.

"Have you ever learned at school? One cycle is twenty eight days. And month, mostly has thirty, thirty-one days. That's why I can have my period earlier" says me.

He's just quiet. But I can tell now that he's about to decide. So, I'm seriously looking at him and I almost can't breathe!

"Fine"

My chest relieves right away that I almost want to sigh. But I hold it in, I don't want to look obviously lying.

And damn.. I should be grateful that I didn't skip science class during my school day.

"A pad?" asks him.

"Yeah, a pad" says me right away with bright eyes. I'm actually so happy that he trusts me.

"Okay. I have to go.. Supermarket then" says him.

I nod with a wide smile.

He turns to leave. But then, I just remembered I have another thing to ask him since he's going to the supermarket.

"Honey!" I call him.

He stops and turns his body at me.

"Hairband.. Can you get me a hairband too?"

He nods, "Anything else?"

"Mmm..." I try thinking of anything that I might need. Honestly, I want a phone. Not to call the police, but just for entertainment. Im so fucking bored to live here just to watch outside through the grill window.

But for whatever reason, I don't think he would get it for me.

"No" says me.

He nods.

Jungkook pushes the trolley slowly at the frozen food section.

He takes some packaged beef into the trolley. It's going to be the food stock for y/n.

And he needs to shop for some basic necessity too. He never really lived in that house. So many things that are just too dusty and rusty.

Then, he pushes the trolley to the shelf that is full with sanitary pads. He stops in the middle of the shelf and looks up there.

He forgets to ask what sort of pad that she wants. And he never ever thought it had so many colors.

He narrows his eyes. And they come in so many sizes.

26 cm? 32 cm? What are they for? Her ass size?

26 cm should be enough. He takes three packages and puts them into the trolley.

Then, he sees the girl's accessory section. He just remembered y/n asked him to buy her a hairband too.

He goes there and takes the hairband. Then, his eyes attracted to the hair clips. They look beautiful and cute. Maybe, she's going to need them too. It's a girl's thing anyway, she will like it and make use of it.