Chapter 62

Jungkook leans in his chair in his study room, eyes closed.

He's calming down himself.

He can't go to see Y/N yet today. If he did, he would lose control and kill her.

A knock on the door makes him open his eyes.

"Master, Sia wants to meet you," says a bodyguard outside.

"Let her in," says Jungkook.

The door opens. Sia walks in and stands in front of Jungkook. She bows her head.

Jungkook waits for Sia to report.

"Master, I've moved her like you asked. And I did what you wanted me to do too. She really knows everything, she knows about herself, "says Sia.

He's expecting that too. Because she wants to kill him.

"I've checked her phone too and I got everything recovered," says Sia and walks to his desk. She puts the phone on his desk. "This is her phone," she says, pausing to place a few papers on his desk, "and this is a list of calls she made and received."

Then, Sia takes backward steps. "She'd been contacting Taehyung for 4 months," says Sia, and she lowers her head to signify that she's done reporting everything to him.

Jungkook lifts his hand and signals her to leave.

She bows her head down and leaves the room.

Jungkook takes the phone and starts going through her messages.

Y/N really has been in touch with Taehyung all the time.

The messages on August 16 attracted his attention because it was the file of Kim Yunseong, the fake father of y/n.

He opens the file, skims through, then presses the back button. He scrolls.

Taehyung: He is not your father, right? Have you ever seen a photo of your mother and him together?

Taehyung: Or their marriage photo?

Taehyung: Answer my call. I'm in a hurry too.

Then, he looks at the message on August 17. It was the date that he allowed y/n to go out.

Taehyung: Knotted shop, right?

Y/n: Yes

Taehyung: Doughnut?

Y/N: Yes.

Taehyung: My man is already there. He's wearing a plain orange shirt with black jeans.

Y/n: Okay.

Taehyung: He will walk towards you and hit your shoulder by accident. Make sure you drop your bag. He will help you, and you leave your toothbrush, okay? "

Y/n: How to make it on time and naturally?

Taehyung: I'll tell you when you're there.

Y/n: I'm here already. I see him.

Taehyung: Okay. He will walk towards you. Just get ready.

Jungkook throws the phone onto the table lightly and leans in.

They were literally doing the DNA test. And she knew everything.

               I'm still sitting in the corner of the room, unmoved.

I don't have any more tears left to cry, so I just open my eyes, my mind still in the space.

I'm still reflecting on what I have done. How am I here now? What's the thing that has gone wrong? I regret it so much. I just wanted to live peacefully. I shouldn't be involved in that. My life has been ruined!