Chapter 77

Jungkook is sitting in the backseat, his eyes look forward, but his mind is so messed up.

He feels like something is not enough, but he doesn't know what it is.

He sees Knoted Shop on the road ahead.

"Pull over," Jungkook says.

"Okay, Master," Jungjae says, pulling the car by the roadside.

Jungjae looks at Jungkook through the rear mirror attentively.

He doesn't know why Jungkook wants to stop the car here.

He tries to look at what Jungkook is looking at.

He notices Jungkook is looking at Knoted Shop.

"Master, do you want me to get something for you?" Jungjae asks carefully.

Jungkook opens the car door and gets out of the car.

Jungjae's eyes widen because he doesn't open the door for Jungkook.

He quickly unbuckles his belt, and running to the car door at Jungkook's side, he lowers his head to show respect.

Jungkook walks straight into the shop.

As soon as that happens, Jungjae lifts his head, looking at Jungkook again. This is so weird that a Mafia leader is walking into a cute pink doughnut shop.

Jungkook looks at the doughnuts displayed in the display case chiller.

The doughnuts from this shop are y/n's favourite. And he remembers her favourite flavour.

It's just that she doesn't have certain favourite drinks.

He takes his phone out of his pocket and makes a call to y/n.

He waits for her to pick up his call, but she doesn't, and his call goes to the voicemail.

I am playing with Seol on the fluffy carpet. My phone rings, and I take it out of my pocket.

My smile almost flattens when I see Jungkook calling me.

He's such a mood killer, so I ignore his call and put my phone on the carpet beside me. Then, I continue playing with Seol while ignoring his calls.

Jungkook makes a call again and again, but she still doesn't answer.

He's curious what she's doing since she couldn't answer his call, so he calls the babysitter at the mansion.

"Good afternoon, Master," the babysitter greets.

"Where is y/n?" asks Jungkook, and from his voice, it's clear he sounds serious and solemn.

The babysitter looks at Y/N, who's sitting on the carpet, playing with Seol, and giggles. "The lady is playing with Seol," she answers.

"Where is her phone?"

The babysitter sees a phone on the carpet beside her. "Beside her"

"Did you hear her phone ringing just now?"

The question is so random and weird. But she answers him anyway. "Y-yes"

"Did she realise?"

The babysitter saw Y/N ignoring the calls just now. She presses her lips together when she can figure out what is happening now.

"Yeah," the babysitter says, with guilt clearly written on her face.

Jungkook feels the heat in his chest. He's so fucking pissed off with Y/N.