Chapter 105

I'm in the car in the backseat, waiting for Jungkook.

I look outside; I have a lot on my mind.

Sometimes, I think I'm getting possessive about Jungkook so much.

Even though he doesn't trust me, he doesn't care about my worries, he doesn't care about people who I love, and he just selfishly wants me.

This is not healthy.

I am startled when I hear the door from the other side open.

I turn and see Jungkook holding a drink.

"Chocolate frappe for you," he says, holding out the drinks for me.

I take it and stir the drinks with the straw. "Thanks,"  I say.

The driver starts to drive off.

Then, I feel a sharp stare from my side, and my eyes shift to Jungkook.

"What about you?" I ask, as I don't see any drinks for him.

"I want to listen to you. So tell me, what do you want to ask me when you told me that in the meeting room earlier?" he says, and he scoots closer to me.

The cold drinks he gives her are to hope she will get cool in her chest when she tells him.

"I met Yujin in the washroom. She told me that you're a kind person," I say, and then I pause, looking for his reaction.

"Then?"

"Then she told me that you helped her start the business with the capital, and just now I saw an 11B project you invested in for her. You are funding a lot for a woman, Jungkook," I say, and suddenly I feel angry again.

I quickly drink the chocolate frappe, and it helps me a bit. At least to cool down the hotness I feel in my chest!

"Just that?" he asks.

"Just that, you said?" I ask in disbelief.

Jungkook is quiet. It seems that his choice of words provokes her.

"You could give that woman so much. But to me, only 1B won for nine months using me, and you can't even pay the 17M won for the car repair! You're so mean to me," I say.

"Oh, 1B won was the amount you agreed upon. It's not my fault.".

"I thought it was a lot back then.".

"It is; you are just getting used to seeing a lot of money now," he says.

"No. I'm getting used to seeing how much you spend on other women than me. You don't even want to pay 17 million won for car repairs for me. And you know how worried I am to see my savings decreasing," I say.

"I don't even consider 1B a payment for all the nights I spent with you during those nine months. You're priceless, and your dignity isn't comparable to money. That 1B is nonsense and just something stupid from a contract to tie you to me. Do you really want to define your value with money?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"Good. And for that car repair, I just want you to learn to be responsible for the things you cause. I let you interact with that man, but damn, it was a mistake. You can tell that man to stop paying back. I'll pay you 2B won too, babe. Cut contact with that guy. It's good you bring up this.".

I frown. "2B for me, but 11B for another woman? You are really insane.".

"Babe, I don't want to say this, but you make me to. Your wedding ring is 30 B won, your necklace is 2 B won, 5 B won, 10 B won, and it is unstoppable. Your recent bracelet, 1B won, and your outfits—almost every day, you're wearing different outfits—those are Luois Vuitton, Dior, and Celine. I bought a lot for you. I know I am not really into giving you money, but I really like giving you stuff. But they're still money, right?" he asks.