Chapter 26

I lift my head off his chest. "Jungkook, it's hot" says me and I grab my collar shirt.

"Then, take off your shirt," says him.

"Um" I straighten my sitting posture and I take off my shirt.

He is amazed at how it makes her so obedient. He actually didn't expect it to come.

I lean in, laying my head against his chest again.

I close my eyes and breath heavily. 

He puts his hand on my back again. Ah, my skin is burning. Damn it.

He runs his hand about her bra strap and stops at the hook. 

A hook. It excites him. 

"Ummm.. Mmmm.." I am so aroused. I can feel it's more intense since I'm sitting on him.

I bring my head off his chest then press my palms against his shoulder to support me, getting up but he quickly holds my waist.

It's just an effortless grip because I'm so drunk and dizzy.

"Where do you wanna go?" asks him. 

"To bed. I want to sleep" says me. 

He lets go of my waist.

I get off him and struggle squinting my eyes to see the way clearer.

Everything's so blurry but I just take a guess and move according to my instincts. 

I scream when I stumble down after hitting a table. 

Jungkook chuckles. Seeing she looks so pathetic, he guesses he should stop watching her like this. So, he gets up and goes to her.

I rub my elbow. It hurts because I landed on my elbow. I'm so stupid.

"You're okay?" asks him. 

I shake my head. "I'm so dizzy," says me. 

"Let me help you" says him and he takes my forearm, then he pulls me up, carrying me on his shoulder. 

I feel myself upside down. Yeah, because he carries me in that way.

He puts me on the bed. 

I giggle because I feel as if I just fell into heaven. So soft!

But still, my vagina is throbbing. I sometimes move my ass, jerking to bear this arousal.

Jungkook unbuttons his white shirt while looking at y/n.

Her eyes remain close but her body is so actively moving, she really can't sit still. 

After taking off his clothes, he wraps the towel around his waist, then he goes into the bathroom.

He has to shower since he's been working outside almost for the whole day just to annoy Yeongji. 

After showering, he gets out and hears her whimper right away. 

He turns his head at her. 

She's still fighting against the effects of drugs. 

She jerks her back in many posts to fight against her body reaction. When she fails so, tired, she slumps her back onto the mattress hard and then whimper escapes out of her lips. After a few minutes, she stops whimpering and keeps doing that again and again. 

After a while, she finally stops and starts whimpering long and only stops to breathe heavily. 

He stretches his jaw. The drug is so strong for her.