Chapter 69

I'm in Jungkook's bed. He wants me to wait in his bed. It's been 30 minutes already. I'm not sure when he will be here.

In the mean time, I'm thinking about whether I really want to do this.

Do I even have another option? I'm dying to see Seol.

Whenever I close my eyes I imagined myself kissing Seol's cheek like I had done it before.

I imagine myself hugging him too.

Every skin contact I had with my small child, I keep recalling and missing so much.

"Seol..." I mutter his name.

It seems like I have to endure this night to see Seol tomorrow.

Then I look around. In his bedroom, nothing has changed.

My eyes lock on the ashtray on the coffee table.

I see a lot of cigarettes. He smokes tobacco every day and is still healthy. I can't believe it.

Then, I remembered this is Jungkook's room. His fucking room.

I may find something if I search in his room.

Actually, I'm very curious about this man.

The last clue I got from him was that his parents were teachers. I'm sure he had met them before.

If they're really good people, why doesn't Jungkook change at all?

I get off the bed and search for something in the drawer.

At first, I am aggressive, but then I remember that he has a good memory.

Just like last time, I searched in his closet, and he asked if I did that. I denied it, but he seemed not to believe me.

He's probably got OCD, and that's why he's so freaking sensitive.

So, I start to touch his stuff gently.

In the lowest drawer, I only get to see the paper work that I don't quite understand. Maybe it's about his company's work.

It's good to find anything related to his work. But I am mainly interested in his illegal business.

I close that drawer and pull open another one.

It's a pile of papers again.

I take it in my hand and flip it.

My face goes pale when the whole paper is about the record of medication I purchased from the pharmacy.

For what reason?

I remember him asking if I was living a happy life.

Actually, it's no surprise because I know he's watching me.

I bite my lower lip. Now I can confirm he is watching me.

I flip the paper. My heart skips a beat. It's my online registration for nursing school. How the fuck does he even get this?

He's an obsessed psychopath!

Now I have thought if he sabotaged me. But I'm not sure because I'm not an intelligent person.

However, this shit really creeps me out.

I flip the paper, and I'm shocked again. Even my small purchase has a record.

Now, I can't understand what the psychopath is thinking.

Does my meal every day bother him or what?

I sigh and lean against the sideboard of the bed.