Chapter 21

"What's wrong with you?? I don't want to move. It's whether here or my home" says me assertively like I'm ready to fight if he's forcing me to.

Suddenly, he grabs my wrist. Too quick that I can't react. He pulls me and folds my arm to my back.

I groan and whimper. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" asks me and I struggle to free myself from him. 

"Just listen to me" says him and then he leans into my ear. "I'm not in a good mood today. I don't take any objection" 

He sounds threatening. 

I seal my lips and stay still.

Where has my gut gone again? 

He pushes me, letting me go.

I turn to him and look at him. I can see that he's really not in a good mood. 

"Maid!" Jungkook shouts, calling his housekeeper.

One of the housekeepers that is nearby quickly rushes to him. "Yes master" 

"Pack up her clothes" says Jungkook and then he walks away.

I watch him walking away and then my face pinches in disappointment.

It looks like I will really move. 

           I sit on the bed and see the housekeepers packing up my clothes.

My heart goes sorrow in sight of them emptying my wardrobe.

I don't want to suffer more than here. I'm just very afraid to be alone with him. 

I hear the door open and I turn my head to there. 

I see Chunja. She looks appalled. 

Then, she turns her head at me and see how I'm sad.

She looks back at the housekeepers. "What happens?"

"I think the Master wants to move the Lady" says one of them. 

"Why?"

The housekeepers don't say anything because they also don't know what happens either. 

Chunja sees how useless it is to ask them. Only Jungkook knows the reason, so she quickly gets out and goes to look for Jungkook. 

She finds Jungkook sitting at the dining table. 

He just sits there, doing nothing but it can be many things in his head. Because he doesn't look in a good mood. 

"Master" Chunja calls Jungkook. 

Jungkook turns his head at Chunja, staring.

"Master, what's wrong? Why do you suddenly move the Lady?".

"What do you think about her?" asks Jungkook. 

Chunja frowns. It is so sudden to ask something like that.

"She's someone that you want her to give you a child. Why?"

"Just that?" asks Jungkook. To be honest, he wants to know the possibilities of what his mom will think of y/n if she knows her. 

"I never see you're interested in any woman before. I think you like her too" says Chunja.

"What do you think if I want her to be my wife?" 

Chunja's eyes flickered. She doesn't know what to answer.

But as far as she knows, he can't be married to a girl with a mere background.