Chapter 29

"I would eventually save you" continues him and a smirk pulls at the corner of his lips. 

My frown deepened because he looks so proud for the help he gives me. 

But I don't believe that he helped me for nothing. Especially when I'm so sure, he's up to something because he really found me at such a damn perfect time.

"What's wrong? You're shy to thank me?" asks him jokily when I just give him a quiet stare.

"What do you want?" ask me with seriousness, my eyes narrowed, looking at him with doubts.

"What?? Do you think I do this because I want something from you??? Holy shit baby, I'm a sincere guy" 

I give him a look from up to down. I don't know whether he's telling the truth or not. But I can't believe any guys anymore. 

This guy is surely dangerous. Maybe just more dangerous. 

But I think Jungkook could be more dangerous. It's just because he's holding me to give him the child that keeps him from physically hurting me.

Suddenly, he touches my wig with his fingertips and he makes direct eye contact with me. "You look nice with blonde hair". 

This guy annoys me. He is looking at me with flirtatious eyes and his voice too. It's like he's teasing me.

I pull the strands off his touch, then I pull off the wig. It's hot too, I've been running around.

"You're so sassy. Kinda my ideal type" says him and turns his head ahead.

I frown again. He's just a teaser, a nasty player. I don't know yet but I have strong feeling about it.

"I expect you to beg me to help you. But you're the weirdest girl I ever know. In your situation, you should not act like this" says him. 

I lower my gaze to my laps. In my situation... Yes he's right.

Taehyung takes a quick glance at her. The way he has her reflecting her own action just entertains him. This girl can be so funny. She's just naive.

I turn my head to him. "Yes, I need your help. Help me, please" 

He scoffs, a cocky smile on his face. "Help you, what?"

"I.." I pause because I am embarrassed to ask him. My request is too much to be honest. But I'm desperate. 

He keeps a gaze at her as he's waiting.

"I want to leave the country. I want to live in another country" says me to him after I have the courage for it.

He just keeps a stare at my eyes. No response from him makes me so uncomfortable. 

"I don't have my passport, my citizenship card with me now. I can't go back home because he knows where I live. Please... Help me" 

"It's not easy then," says him. 

"Um? Please. I know you can do it" says me. 

"Do what?" asks him.

I look at him with my eyes desperately begging him. I know he actually can help me. "Please.. I won't be safe as long as I don't leave this country. Didn't you see what just happened to me? Jungkook literally brought many men just to find me. Over a girl like me?? He's so crazy!" 

Taehyung laughs, chuckling.

He makes me uncomfortable with his laughter. It's not funny but he's laughing?

"Of course he's doing that" says him, turns his face at me and he brings his face closer to mine. 

I see a smile on his lips. I don't know what he's thinking but his smile is belittling me. "You're literally in his bed every night" says him and I frown right away.