Chapter 48

I stare at my lips in the mirror with a furrow on my forehead. Shit, this is so stressful.

If I wipe off this lipstick, I just worry if I will hurt Yujin's feelings. But if I don't, Jungkook will be mad at me.

I sigh. I'm just so scared of him and I can't make a choice right now.

I turn my head to the toilet door. I'm tired of sitting there, being here. And if I do, how long am I planning to be here?

I bet Jungkook will be mad too if I'm locking myself here.

I throw my head down, thinking.

Yujin looks like someone important to Jungkook. If I tell him that she put lipstick on me, I think he'll be fine.

I take my phone out of my purse and I make a call to Jungkook.

I press the phone against my ear and wait for him to pick up the phone.

He doesn't pick up and I try again and again.

I frown. What is he doing?

I give up. He's an ass.

I sigh, I thought my problem is about to solve.

After a while, I lift my head. I should just go find him outside.

Furthermore, I think he's looking for me now. That guy is just such a pain in the neck lately. He's been following me around a lot and wants to stick with me like glue.

I get out of the washroom and when I'm in the main hall, I cover my lower face with my palm.

My eyes roam around looking for Jungkook.

I flinch when my eyes are locked to Jungkook's sharp stare.

He looks so displeased with me. I quickly look away. Just in a second, I feel like I'm a prey that is about to be murdered.

He comes to me, his big body hovers my timid body.

I lower my eyes and all I see now is just his chest in front of me.

Even though we're in public, I'm still scared of him.

He places his lips at my ear right away. "Why the hell are you still covering your lips??? Haven't I told you to clean up?"

I lift my eyes to meet his eyes. He's still angry at me.

"N-no.. I-I.. Actually.. I met Yujin in the wash room. She-"

Suddenly, Jungkook puts his hand around my waist and he pulls me closer towards him. "I can't fucking hear you" says him and he leans his ear at me.

His face is so close, he's just so close to me.

I probably sound muffled because I still cover my lips with my palm.

"I-I met Yujin in the washroom. She offered me her lipstick. I refused but she just... Just tried being super friendly. So, she just put it on me" I say and my eyes look at him with the hope that he will understand my situation.

He pulls his head away, straightens his posture, he's staring into my eyes.

I just look back at him. I don't know if he's fine with my reasoning or not.

"Let it go" says him while pulling my hand aside, off my lips.

He can understand this and suddenly I just feel about to cry. I am worried too much.

Realising that I'm about to cry, I throw my head down.

He's still standing in front of me.

I shift my eyes to my feet. I don't want to be here.