Chapter 16

Jungkook walks to me and then grabs my arm, gripping my skin deep to my flesh with his nail.

I gasp, terrible fear in my eyes. I am wrong, it's not luck. It's a nightmare. 

Jungkook pulls me to stand.

"No. It's not like you see" says me but he doesn't care and keeps dragging me to his car. 

I start crying. 

He opens the passenger door and pushes me in. "Please.." I worried if he's going to hurt me.

He still ignores me.

Then, he gets in the car, pushing the gear, he drives, running over my bicycle.

I am shocked with what he's doing. 

And it also makes me tremble in fear. Only God knows how scared I am now. 

He stops the car right in front of the front door and then he gets out of the car.

He goes to get me and grabs my arm, dragging me again.

I am getting more scared at the thought if he's going to do something to me inside. 

What if he has tools to torture me? Or if he's… I am so fucking scared!

I try to remove his grip on my arm with my other free hand. "Jungkook, please. Why are you so mad? Let's talk, let's at least talk" I try convincing into a soft talk. 

He still doesn't want to listen to me. I see how he's already deaf his ears to me.

I cry harder. At this point I don't know what else to do. Fear overtakes my brain and my body. 

Everyone in this house just watches me getting dragged.  

Are they even human? How can they just sit still and watch me? I am trembling, crying.

He drags me to my room and he pushes me onto my bed. 

As soon as that, I scoot myself away. 

He is looking for something in one of the drawers here aggressively. 

I keep looking at him. 

He pulls something. 

My eyes widen when it is a handcuff. 

"No, no" I shake my head when he comes at me.

I turn my head and about to get off the bed but he's too quick catching me. 

"Stop," said me.

I scream when he holds my wrist with force. 

He cuffs my hand and then he slips another free strand behind the steel of the headboard, he cuffs my other hand. 

He lets me go and I quickly look at him in guard.

"It's better when you stay like this" says him and he gets off the bed.

I start to panic. He sounds like he wants me to get cuffed all the time from now on. 

I look at the handcuff. It's crazy to stay like this. I almost can't move at all and I will surely get stiff muscles. 

I turn my head to him back. "No. You can't do this. What if I need to use the toilet? You can't do this" says me and I shake my head to him to beg him for mercy.

"Tell, when you need to. Better tell when you really. Because I'm the one who's going to do that for you"

I frown. "Are you a pervert?????!"