Chapter 84

As Jungkook relinquishes his hold on my lips, I find myself gasping for air, my lungs craving the oxygen they had been momentarily deprived of.

I turn my head to the side.

Jungkook mesmerizes her red, shy face. He finds her so cute and beautiful. Even the way she breathes is beautiful.

And her short hair is not bad at all. Because it makes her neck seductively exposed.

In the depths of my being, a tumultuous sensation stirs, causing my chest to surge with an unrelenting fervor.

A wave of intense pleasure surged through me, igniting a fire within that consumed my senses. I found myself unable to resist the urge, my legs instinctively intertwining as I sought to intensify the delightful sensations coursing through my body.

I'm still looking away from him. But I'm so curious what he's doing now.

I turn my head back to look at him.

I see him taking off his shirt, then he leans towards me to kiss my lips again.

This time, I can feel his body heat radiating to me from his bare skin.

The gentle touch of his body heat against my own skin ignites a flicker of electricity, sending a shiver down my spine. In this intimate exchange, the boundaries between us blur, and a newfound closeness is forged.

With a playful glint in his eyes, he teasingly nibbled on my lower lip, a delicate dance of desire and anticipation.

He breaks the kiss and holds my hand. He brings my hand to his abdomen.

I look at him cluelessly.

He buries his face beside my head and leans towards my ear, he whispers, "Does my abs look crazily great? It was better at the time you should sleep with me. I've skipped gyms this week. It's a bit bad, but still okay, right?".

I quickly remove my hand. I just understood why he took my hand to his abdomen.

I'm shy!

He brings his lips to mine and kisses me briefly.

Then he travels down my body, and he pulls down my underwear.

I lift my hand, wanting to reach his head and push him away. But I can't!

I kind of want this.

He removes my underwear and spreads my legs apart.

He looks at her pussy, and his dick hardens and grows bigger. He's been wanting to eat this pussy for so long.

He places his head in between my legs and he starts licking my clitoris.

My eyes widened in surprise, unable to contain the overwhelming sensation that washed over me. A gasp escaped my lips, a mixture of surprise and delight,

I'm jerking and gasping a lot.

I fucking don't want this, but I fucking want it too.

"F-fuck," I mutter and cry, as I have lost.

Jungkook lifts his head and peeps at her. She's closing her eyes and she repeatedly turned her head, first to the left and then to the right. It was as if an internal battle raged within her, a desperate struggle to satiate her insatiable desires.

Jungkook goes up to her face, and she opens her eyes.

Jungkook's eyes are straight into mine, and then he kisses me on the lips again.

Why is his kiss getting sweeter to me, and he knows how to play so well?

He knows how to focus on me after teasing me. Like it's not only about sex.