Chapter 8

Jungkook flips my forehand and looks at the wristwatch that he put on me. "It is 11.32 now. The gate is only open until 12.00 midnight. If you can find the gate before that, I'll let you go" he says and looks at me, straight in my eyes.

He looks serious. 

But whether this is a trap or not, fuck, I don't want to live like this anyways.

I quickly get off the bed.

His eyes watch my every movement. 

I run to the door and pull both of the doorknobs open.

I see a big space in front of me. A damn long curtain hangs high from the ceiling.

All the decorations here seem expensive

I turn my head to the left, I see a long corridor.

I turn my head to the right and I also see a long corridor too!

I start getting panicked as I can't tell which one is lead to the main door.

I already expected the house is going to be big. But not this damn big. 

As I know time is ticking, I just decide to go with my instinct which is to the left.

I run along the corridor. Along the way, there are a lot of doors and also the ways that seem like to lead to a smaller space. 

My head already decides to go until the end. 

I frown when I see another two long corridors at opposite sides instead of the main door.

Both corridors look the same and I can't tell which one. Fuck! 

I look at my wrist watch. It's 11.38 pm now. 

I have 22 minutes more and joke on me. I thought it was easy. Now every second is precious to me.

I quickly take the right corridor. I see stairs going down.

So, all along the time I am on the upper floor? Shit. 

I hope the first floor will be an open space. 

I rush down the stairs. 

I walk forward a little and start seeing the big space. This space is like a center to this house. 

The main door must be around here. I turn around, my head jerking to find the main door. 

I am running out of time. This house is so big. If I run randomly to the door, it may eat a lot of time. I really need to guess the main door. 

I stop when I see this door. It is the tallest door and its pattern is most lavish here. There is no way if this isn't the main door. 

I run there. I start to feel the pain in my left foot. It is because of the cut that I got from stepping on the sharp glass piece. 

I ignore the pain and just run. This is maybe the only chance I will ever get. 

When I reach the door, I quickly push the door. 

I feel the cold breeze brush against my face. My hair flies in the air. 

A smile curled across my face.  Fuck yes! I have found the main door. 

I take a look at the wristwatch. My eyes widened. 

Fuck, I have only 15 minutes left. I still have to find the gate!

My bare feet run down four-five steps and I start to feel the hard rough surface of the road prick my skin. 

It hurts my cut the most.