2

Gu Siyi's father Gu Zhiyuan, Xia Guangyu and his wife Peng Ling are college classmates. They were very close because of their similar interests. Xia Guangyu and Peng Ling's marriage was all arranged by Gu Zhiyuan, and several conflicts were also his peacemaker who tried his best to mediate. When the two got married, Gu Zhiyuan, the best man, was nicknamed happier than marrying a daughter-in-law.

But if the road of life continues, it has reached a fork in the road.

Xia Guangyu is the second generation of officials. He naturally has been in politics. Gu Zhiyuan is determined to make money in business. The two went north and went south. With the difference in identity and position, the geographical distance widen, and the friendship was not as close as before. The real watershed is that after the birth of the child, Gu Zhiyuan's business territory continued to expand and gradually develop to the whole country. It is inevitable to deal with functional supervision departments when doing business. On a certain development project, Gu Zhiyuan wanted to ask Xia Guangyu for convenience to get the approval, but Xia Guangyu refused. After that time, the relationship between them really faded.

Some time ago, Gu Zhiyuan and Xia Guangyu happened to have an intersection. The two talked about the situation of their children. Xia Guangyu offered to help transfer Gu Siyi to Longxing Middle School. Longxing Middle School is the top school in C City, which is well-known all over the country. The Gu family was worried about this clever daughter who couldn't study well. Naturally, they were very happy to have such an opportunity. In order to let Gu Siyi better adapt to the new environment, he specially brought her to C City and Xia Zhijun before the start of school.

It will be the end of August soon.

After the admission procedures of Longxing Middle School were completed, Mr. and Mrs. Gu accompanied their daughter to report to the school.

The school is located in the new district of C City. The junior high school and senior high school are together. It covers a large area, with luxurious hardware facilities, not to mention software. The most elite teachers in the city are concentrated here. As a leading prestigious school, the number of students enrolled is limited every year. Countless elites try their best to stuff their children, and the competition is very fierce. Fortunately, the Xia family will match the bridge, otherwise they will have no place to spend it.

The couple walked around the campus with their daughter, which was quite gratifying.

Xu Jiahui said, "In order to let you go to school, your father worked for nothing for a few years and once returned to the pre-liberation period."

Gu Zhiyuan said, "In order to let you go to school, how many clothes, bags and cosmetics does your mother buy less?"

Gu Siyi translated: "... Study hard and make progress every day."

"In order to let you go to school, your father changed from Rafite in 82 to Erguotou."

"In order to let you go to school, your mother's bag changed from Hermes to Coach, or she bought it on behalf of others."

Gu Siyi continued to translate: "Strive for superiority and self-improvement."

The two boys passing by laughed and looked back at them as they laughed.

Gu Siyi: "..." The actor's parents, can you learn about it?

Let's go to the student dormitory together. There are two buildings in the dormitory area, one for men and one for women, side by side, with a road separated. The appearance of the building is beautiful, and the internal hardware facilities are also good. There is a wardrobe desk, a separate bathroom and a small balcony in the dormitory for four people. Xu Jiahui expressed her satisfaction. After all, her daughter is spoiled and doesn't want her to come out to suffer.