77

Xia Zhijun hugged her for a long time before he let go. As usual, he laid aside to calm down his excitement.

Gu Siyi slipped out of the quilt and turned on the hazy sleep lamp for him.

Gu Siyi laid down again, pulled up the cup, then whispered, "I'm sleeping."

"Sleep." Xia Zhijun said in a hoarse voice.

Her sleep quality is very good. Last night, he was so excited until the second half of the night that he couldn't calm down completely. And she was already breathing evenly, and there were waves of slight snoring, like a cute piggy.

Xia Zhijun couldn't laugh nor cry. He can't wait to swallow this piggy and eat it. He can only put up with it.

Xia Zhijun waited for Gu Siyi to fall asleep and got out of bed. He really can't sleep in bed and can't put down the fire.

He took out his computer to be busy and diverted his attention.

Gradually, I finally focused on academics and fell into bed until three or four o'clock in the middle of the night with a tired brain and body.

I dare not lean against her again.

He stretched out his hand, groped for her hand in the bedding, grabbed it, and fell asleep.

——

The next day, Lu Jiaye woke up in the hotel and remembered to eat and drink in the stalls about last night...

Later, it was all fragmented.

Knowing that Xia Zhijun brought him back and took off his clothes to shower him, he looked disgusted and said, "Couldn't you find a beautiful woman to serve me?"

Lu Jiaye was afraid that he would hit someone, so he still said interestingly, "How to put it, I'm still bothering you. Thank you for your hard work, brother."

The three of them had breakfast together in the hotel. Gu Siyi was not sure why he was drunk last night, so he specifically told him, "Pei and Su Han."

Lu Jiaye was delivering the fried egg to his mouth. After three seconds of action, he continued to stuff it into his mouth. After chewing it, he said with a blank face, "Oh."

After eating a sandwich, he said again, "Congratulations."

Gu Siyi didn't want to ask him if he liked Zheng Peipei or not. This is already a fact. So what if he likes it or not? Let go of the past and take the road ahead.

Zheng Peipei originally planned to go abroad, but because she was with Su Han now, her plans changed.

The family arranged everything outside. She suddenly said she would not leave, and her parents were furious.

Zheng Peipei held his grandfather in her arms and acted coquettishly. "Stay in China, I am your good granddaughter. I will be filial to you in the future. Send your granddaughter abroad. In case she is decadent by capitalism and doesn't come back, isn't that born and raised for others for nothing?"

Grandpa was too old to part and spoiled the youngest granddaughter. His heart softened.

After the grandparents reached an agreement, Zheng Peipei's parents had to follow.

Zheng Peipei filled in a domestic university before the deadline for handing in the application form. They are in the same city. If the score is not enough, she wants to fill in Gu Siyi's school directly.

After filling it out, Zheng Peipei took a picture and sent it to Gu Siyi.

Accompany: "Continue to wave together in the future~"