8

Xia Zhijun handed Haagen-Dazs to Gu Siyi, "Awake now? Eat quickly. The training will start soon."

Lu Jiaye, who was busy on the other side, was so angry when he saw this scene, "Why did he send ice cream to his sister first? Let him do all the good people."

Su Han smiled and said, "That's her sister. I want to be more open."

"This ice cream delivery is still my suggestion!" Lu Jiaye was indignant.

Zhou Xiao mended the knife: "It's A Jun's wallet."

These people had a black pastime together in the milk tea shop during the lunch break. When they bought a cold drink, Lu Jiaye said, "Send my sister an ice cream."

Xia Zhijun said aside, "Mu Xiu will destroy it in the forest wind. It's better to buy it for the whole team of girls."

"That makes sense. She didn't even have water before. Maybe she was envied by some sour girl. After all, my sister is so beautiful.

So he said he would do it and took dozens of boxes of Haagen-Dazs directly. When paying, Lu Jiaye said miserably, "Recently, my father stuck my pocket money. A Jun, you have extra money. Come on."

Xia Zhijun dumped him with a look that he was too lazy to pay for you, scanned the code to pay, and swiped nearly two thousand at once.

After delivering the ice cream, Xia Zhijun left with his friends. The girls salute happily ate Haagen-Dazs.

Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi leaned over to her and said with a smile, "With your light, we have all enjoyed the afternoon dessert of the male god group."

Gu Siyi found that not only she, everyone was eating ice cream.

This male god group... is really high-profile.

After the training continued in the afternoon, Gu Siyi obviously felt that the atmosphere in the team was much better.

When it was time to rest, everyone gathered around her and asked curiously and excitedly, "What's the relationship between you and Xia Zhijun?"

"They all call you sister. Which cousin are you or?"

"You are the group favorite of your brothers~ I'm so happy~"

Gu Siyi looked at everyone's thirsty eyes flashing with gossip and said, "My father and Xia Zhijun's parents have been good friends for many years. Xia's mother asked Xia Zhijun to take care of me as a sister, so they called me sister."

"Wow, so that's it!"

"No wonder you are their group favorite!"

"I used to be in the same class as Xia Zhijun. He was super cold and didn't talk much to girls."

"Don't say I didn't remind you. Girls who like Xia Zhijun can start queuing up to please their future sisters~"

As soon as this was said, the girls laughed, and their smiles were a little more shy and shy.

In their girlhood, they didn't need to make do with it or compromise. It's enough for them to like that top school grass in their hearts. Even if there is no chance or proximity, the little joy of secret love can grow quietly and be brewed into a poem by time.

After a day of military training, everyone was tired. Gu Siyi didn't even want to have dinner. When she passed by the snack bar, she bought a sandwich and took it back to his dormitory.

She sat cross-legged in the chair, watching funny variety shows on her mobile phone while nibbling on sandwiches. This program is too delicious. Gu Siyi laughed when watching it.