82

Gu Siyi's head was buried in Xia Zhijun's arms, and her sudden love words made her unable to fight. Her heart fluttered, excited and happy. After a while, she softened, "I like you too."

Xia Zhijun was not satisfied. He bit her earlobe and asked, "Are you just like it?"

Gu Siyi cramped back, "Where's someone..."

Downstairs of the apartment, there are indeed students coming and going. Fortunately, it was at night, and the two stood in the dim light again, so it was not so conspicuous.

Xia Zhijun took her hand and took her around the green belt beside him. A thick wall blocked the outside world's sight, and the place was even more hidden.

Xia Zhijun circled Gu Siyi, raised her chin, kissed and pecked on her lips... After a while, he was tired of crooking and searching in familiar ways.

"Uh-huh..." Gu Siyi was a little confused. After kissing in the cinema for so long before, why did he kiss again?

"No... My mouth hurts..." Gu Siyi dodged his face, and her delicate voice seemed to be angry and resentful.

Xia Zhijun turned to kiss her cheeks and her earlobes, tosing and turning, unable to stop.

"I have to go up, or I will lock the door later..."

"Yes."

"See you tomorrow..."

"Yes."

"I'm leaving..."

"Yes."

Gu Siyi: ...Then let me go, boss!

In desperation, Gu Siyi pushed Xia Zhijun away and said, "Let's go."

"Okay." He watched her leave.

Gu Siyi returned to the dormitory. Before her roommates rested, everyone wanted to gossip around her as soon as she came back. The formation had not been opened. When she saw her like that, she laughed.

Gu Siyi was stunned, "What are you laughing at?"

"It turns out that the cold school grass is so coquettish..." Several people covered their mouths and secretly had fun.

"You guys are so annoying. You don't talk well!"

"You can look in the mirror yourself."

Gu Siyi sat in the chair and looked at her dressing mirror. If she didn't look at it, she didn't know. When she looked at it... she blushed instantly.

There are obvious bruises under the corners of her lips, a little purple, and her mouth is red with a sense of swelling...

At first glance, it is a pair of over-ravaged lips...

Gu Siyi was so annoyed that he should not be allowed to kiss him. He kissed intermittently all night, especially in the cinema. He kissed fiercely and hard, just like a cannibal. She is not afraid of pain. How can she see people like this?

Zhang Weilan thoughtfully handed her an ointment, "Wipe it a little and it should be fine after sleeping for one night."

"...Thank you." QAQ

Liu Chang smiled badly and said, "Didn't you talk for three years? How passionate are you so long?"

"... I didn't have it in high school, so I went to study..." Gu Siyi explained with a blushing face.

Although there was an ambiguous relationship at that time, it was completely different from the current feeling. At that time, the two got along alone. Most of the time, they were serious make-up lessons. He was more serious than her.