52

Zheng Peipei said, "Lan Xiaoqiu, you think you have only parents, and I don't have parents. It's awesome to call parents! You should push mine first last night! You started it first! When I call my parents, let's settle this account!"

The head teacher was a little stunned when he saw this situation. She knows the family situation of the students in the class.

In addition to Gu Siyi, Zheng Peipei and Xia Zhijun's family are both head and face-saving politicians. Bring their parents to them, for fear that there will be trouble at the school level.

The head teacher pulled Lan Xiaoqiu's parents aside and said, "It's still in class. Don't disturb the other students. Let's go to the office first to make things clear." Turning his head and looking at Gu Siyi, Xia Zhijun still held her hand firmly and put on a posture of protecting the calf.

She knew in her heart that it was impossible to call Gu Siyi to the office alone.

The head teacher said to Gu Siyi, "You go back to the classroom for class first and call you if you have something to do."

Lan Xiaoqiu's parents had personal relations with the head teacher. Seeing her say this, they also gave them some thin noodles. Lan Xiaoqiu's mother stared at them and said angrily, "I won't let go of any of the people who hurt my daughter."

"Ha ha..." Zheng Peipei sneered, "Waiting for your performance."

The head teacher took Lan Xiaoqiu's family to the office, closed the door, and asked in a low voice, "Xiaoqiu, who started the fight between you and Zheng Peipei first? Tell the teacher the truth."

Lan Xiaoqiu bit her lips and said, "She robbed me of my things. I pushed her. She hit me by herself and then pushed me. We fought like this..."

"Only you two do it, right?"

"Um..."

The head teacher looked at her parents and said, "Since both of them have been injured, I don't think it should be investigated."

Lan Xiaoqiu's mother said unhappyly, "We Xiaoqiuming were bullied by them together. Is that all about it?"

The head teacher said, "The bracelet Xiaoqiu bought is exactly the same as the bracelet Gu Siyi lost. It's normal for them to doubt. If you go on, you don't have reason, let alone... Xia Zhijun's father is Secretary Xia, and you know..."

"Is he Xia Zhijun?" Lan Xiaoqiu's father was stunned.

Her mother was also stunned. The two of them had never seen Xia Zhijun, but they were also very surprised by the city's number one god of learning. Especially at the beginning of the school year, her daughter insisted on having to go with her.

"Zheng Peipei is the precious daughter of Commander Zheng's family. Her personality has always been so strong that she has also been injured. Seeing that she is no lighter than Xiaoqiu, no one is responsible for it if she continues to make trouble. I suggest you forget it. Now that this matter has come to the end of the matter and the return of Xiaoqiu's innocence, it's all for you to stop.

Lan Xiaoqiu's father's face changed. He was also the dean of a university. He couldn't afford any of these people.

Lan Xiaoqiu's mother wanted to say something else, but he stopped it. "Don't make trouble anymore. Do you think I'm all coquettish when I have nothing to do?"

He turned to Lan Xiaoqiu and said, "So are you. If you don't study hard, what bracelet should you buy? It's the same as your classmates. Isn't it over if you are misunderstood and explained well? It has to be turned upside down.

"I didn't..." Lan Xiaoqiu choked up, and tears rolled down again.

The mother hugged her in her arms with pain, "Daughter was wronged at school, and you scolded her..."