62

After dinner, Gu Siyi came to the glory list alone and pondered again.

Looking at the names at the top and end of the list, I was happy. I took out the camera, took a few steps back, and was ready to take a picture and left a souvenir in the same frame.

Just as they were about to press the shooting button, two girls from the outside class came over to block it.

"..." Gu Siyi had to wait for them to leave.

"Xia Zhijun is really awesome. He is still the first in high school."

"Did you see the last one, Gu Siyi... Is it Xia Zhijun's god sister?"

"Gossip girlfriend..."

"I don't know. Anyway, the gap between the two is really big. One is at the top and the other is the last."

Hello, hello, this last place is because it has ended at one hundred, okay?

Gu Siyi wants to avenge himself.

"In the past, Lan Xiaoqiu was in the top ten of the grade, but unfortunately she dropped out of school..."

"Xu Ningning, who ranked fifth, is also not bad, a top student in the class."

"There are many top female top students in front of me... Which one is better than Gu Siyi, who hangs his tail?"

"The grades are so poor. How can I play with Xueshen?"

"..." Gu Siyi's joy of wanting to take photos as a souvenir was poured cold water on the two people's words and watered coldly.

She put her mobile phone back in her pocket, put the hat of the down jacket on her head, and turned around and left.

There are still two and a half years left. According to this speed of progress, maybe she will be the second place in the future!

Second place... Second place...

It's a little inflated. Let's step back and sprint forward fifty first.

Gu Siyi returned to the dormitory. Everyone packed up while chatting and discussing where to play during the Spring Festival. The atmosphere was booming.

The school is on holiday this afternoon, and the students who live in this city went home on the same day. These people didn't leave because they knew that Gu Siyi would not leave until tomorrow and stayed to spend the night with her.

Zheng Peipei saw her coming in empty-handed and asked, "Didn't you say you want to bring us milk tea?"

Gu Siyi: "..." I forgot to be angry.

"I'll buy it again." She turned around and left.

"What are you going? You're not tired of running around in a cold day." Zheng Peipei grabbed her and said, "Pack up quickly. You have to take the bus tomorrow and go to bed early."

Zheng Peipei just started to take action and received Xia Zhijun's WeChat message: "When will you leave tomorrow?"

She replied, "They should pick me up at noon."

The ringtone rang, and her mother Xu Jiahui called.

"Baby, your father and I may not be able to catch up tomorrow. Would you like to stay at school for another day? Or shall we ask Uncle Zhang to pick you up?"

Gu Siyi: "..."

Sure enough, ominous pre-induction test.

Whenever she is told bad news, it's like this. Start with a baby, and her voice is gentle and loving with a smile...