73

Mr. Xia, who had always been calm, quickly calmed down, nodded to Gu Siyi's parents, immediately let go of his arms, patted Gu Siyi on the shoulder, and said, "Let's go."

Gu Siyi left his arms reluctantly.

The two walked out for a while. Gu Siyi saw his parents, and then realized that his parents were also...

Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui just didn't see it and chatted casually with Xia Zhijun.

Xia Zhijun said, "Thank you, uncles and aunts, for coming to pick me up."

"You're welcome, you're welcome." Gu Zhiyuan smiled and said.

Gu Siyi was embarrassed to get tired of Xia Zhijun anymore. He followed his mother like a quiet little quail.

Xia Zhijun came over and there was one more person in the usual family of three, which was even more lively.

When Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui were busy in the kitchen, Gu Zhiyuan suddenly sighed, "In a blink of an eye, my daughter has grown up and will get married in a few years..."

Xu Jiahui: "Look at you, I can't bear to part with you, can I?"

"That must be reluctant to part with it." Gu Zhiyuan said, "It's hard to develop a big daughter like flowers and jade."

"If the woman doesn't win, she will get married in the end."

"Well, I want to stay for a few more years. Take your time to get married."

"It is said that my mother-in-law is difficult to make things. I think your father-in-law will be difficult to do in the future."

"If it's difficult, are you afraid? Don't marry my daughter if you're afraid."

Xu Jiahui said happily, "... You will be the kind of stinky old man in the future."

Gu Siyi took Xia Zhijun to the upstairs room for advice.

Gu Siyi was embarrassed to close the door. It must be open. Xia Zhijun is not as regular as in her own.

The two sat at their desks, one speaking seriously and the other listening carefully.

Listen, Gu Siyi is a little absent-minded. Looking at his handsome side face, he is getting more and more lines and sexy?

Xia Zhijun looked back and saw her mythological eyes... he was fooled, so he lowered his head and kissed her lips.

Gu Siyi blushed and had no time to dodge. He took the lead in retreating, knocking on her head and saying, "Continue to look at the topic."

Gu Siyi: "..." How did he recover so calmly at any time?

During the meal, Xu Jiahui asked, "I heard from Siyi, are you going to give her a make-up lesson this winter vacation?"

Xia Zhijun nodded, "The college entrance examination will be in a few months. Help her sort out her thoughts."

"Then you can stay at home and I'll tidy up your room later."

"I can stay in a hotel..."

Gu Zhiyuan cut off his words, "If you have an empty room at home, why stay in a hotel so troublesome?"

In fact, Xia Zhijun wants to stay in a hotel more in his heart, so free.

Living in Gu Siyi's house, either in the study or in the living room, under the eyes of my parents, I can't behave properly, how dare I make a second time. I can't help making some small moves. When her parents see it, she will still have a bad impression of being frivolous and unscrupulous.