91

Gu Siyi was slightly stunned, "Do I still need to say this?"

Wen Ying smiled and said, "Yes, how do you know you don't want to say?"

"Okay." Gu Siyi nodded.

She is really not interested in hosting, and she can see that Wen Ying wants to host very much, so she doesn't need to get involved.

The next day, after the regular meeting of the Student Union, Gu Siyi looked for an opportunity to ask Zhang Sicheng, "Is the hostess of the New Year's Eve party confirmed?"

Zhang Sicheng raised his eyebrows, "Are you interested?"

"No." Gu Siyi said quickly, "I'm not interested. Don't think about me."

Zhang Sicheng was happy, "Everyone else came to me to recommend himself. It's good for you to take the initiative to say that you don't need to think about it." He deliberately teased her and said, "Gu Siyi, have you been praised a little inflated recently? Do you think you will be appointed as a host?"

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "What if the pie falls on my head? In order to avoid being knocked unconscious, take precautions in advance."

"Okay, I see." Zhang Sicheng nodded.

After the sponsorship funds of several enterprises were in place, the party preparation team was even busier.

Gu Siyi not only has to do behind-the-scenes work, but also takes time to rehearse dance with the girls in the class. She took the lead in the dance program of their class committee, and she was not absent from every rehearsal. On the contrary, sometimes she makes excuses not to go to the student union meeting if it is not particularly important. She doesn't want to waste time in a daze at the meeting.

Wen Ying did not participate in the class dance performance on the grounds of being busy. In fact, she didn't want to share the stage with Gu Siyi and was stole the limelight by her.

On that day, while Gu Siyi was practicing in the rehearsal room with several girls in the class, Wen Ying suddenly appeared outside the door. During their break, she came over and said to Gu Siyi, "I have something to tell you."

Gu Siyi followed her out of the door. Wen Ying said, "Didn't you say you were the host?"

"Yes." Gu Siyi answered.

"Today's meeting, the teacher announced the selection of hosts. The male host is Zhang Sicheng and the female host is you." Wen Ying had no expression on her face and stared at Gu Siyi.

It was a seemingly restrained but extremely sharp look. At least Gu Siyi felt her displeasant.

Gu Siyi explained, "I don't know about it. But I did tell Zhang Sicheng."

Several girls came out and joked, "What are the two bigwigs discussing again?"

Wen Ying instantly changed her smiling face and said, "I'm here to congratulate Siyi. She was selected as the host of the New Year's Eve party."

"Wow, that's great!" It's great to remember!" Several girls said one after another.

Gu Siyi's expression was a little embarrassed, "No... I don't want to do it..."

The disgust in Wen Ying's eyes flashed away and smiled at Gu Siyi and said, "Since the leader has chosen you, you can perform well. I believe in your ability."

Gu Siyi said, "I'll ask."

With that, turn around and leave.

When the others returned to the rehearsal room, Wen Ying looked at her back with an increasingly ugly expression.