102

Gu Siyi was stunned, and then remembered that he also said there was a gift that night...

I was disturbed by the marriage and forgot everything.

It turned out that under the seemingly calm mood, was it dizzy and happy?

Gu Siyi hugged his arm and asked with a smile, "Hubby, what are you going to give me?"

Xia Zhijun smiled and said nothing. He called a car, got on the car, and reported a place.

When she got out of the car, Gu Siyi found that Xia Zhijun brought her to the sales department.

Er... And it's still a quite good local location and well-known brands.

Xia Zhijun took Gu Siyi's hand in. Gu Siyi looked at him in a daze and asked incredulously, "You...not...send me a house, do you?"

"Can't you?" Xia Zhijun asked rhetorically.

"...The house is very expensive! Where did you get so much money?" Gu Siyi's chin was about to fall off.

Is it always so shocking when a great god takes action?

Send her such an expensive big-name necklace when she was at school. Is she going to give her a house as soon as she graduates?

Every time he gives a gift, it subverts her understanding...

"Why don't I have money?" Xia Zhijun asked again, "Wife, do you think knowledge too cheaply?"

"..." Gu Siyi silently watched Dr. Xia pretend to be a pussy.

Well, her knowledge is relatively cheap. What kind of economic management is that she loses her job if she accidentally graduates...

Xia Zhijun took Gu Siyi into the sales department. He had contacted the real estate consultant in advance and warmly came forward to receive him.

Real estate consultant: "Mr. Xia, are you bringing your girlfriend to see the house?"

Xia Zhijun took Gu Siyi's hand and said, "No. I brought my wife to see the house."

Gu Siyi squeezed her lips and smiled. In the hands of the two were the colorful platinum diamond ring.

The real estate consultant was stunned and immediately laughed and said, "Congratulations. Mr. Xia and his wife are really talented and beautiful, and they are born to be a couple."

Before graduation, Gu Siyi told Xia Zhijun about signing the job, and Xia Zhijun was thinking about the matter of home. He roughly understood the real estate in this city and chose this bustling area not far from the TV station, where everything nearby is very convenient.

Gu Siyi followed Xia Zhijun around the sales department, and the real estate consultant took them to the sand table to see the large flat products.

When he finished his marketing speech, Gu Siyi asked, "Do you have any ordinary small high-rise houses?"

"Yes..." The career consultant smiled awkwardly, "But the living experience is definitely not as good as that of the big flat floor. The high-rise buildings are in another community, with four ladders and six households. The plot ratio of the community is high, and the products here are not as pure as good as those here. There are two ladders and two households here. The elevator enters the house directly. The luxury decoration standard is that it faces south. It has all floor-to-ceiling windows and an invincible view..."

"Then let's go and have a look at the house over there." Gu Siyi smiled and said that he seemed unmoved by the hard-working sales of real estate consultants.