104

Gu Siyi was cut off by Zheng Peipei's crying, and she didn't know what to say... She had to hug her and gently stroke her on the back. Zheng Peipei cried enough and finally took a sigh of relief.

The two found a coffee shop with few family members and chose a quiet seat to sit down.

Gu Siyi asked with concern, "What happened to you? Why did you suddenly..."

In recent years, Zheng Peipei has often complained to her about this underground love, and it is not surprising to experience some ups and downs. Last time they broke up in the cold war, but later they made up. I thought I would get better gradually after graduation, but I didn't know that it would be like this as soon as I graduated...

And this time, the degree of sadness is far greater than before.

Zheng Peipei sobbed and said, "I have already mentioned breaking up... I don't want to torture myself anymore... No matter how sad this time, I will survive..."

"Tell me first, what happened? Did he do anything wrong to you?"

"No..." Zheng Peipei took a deep breath, gasped and gasped in his chest, and said, "Just because he didn't, I was even more stuck. He said he couldn't say, couldn't make trouble. In addition to depression, he was still depressed. If it goes on like this, I will go crazy..."

"Then there must be an opportunity, right?"

"I... saw with my own eyes... he kissed other women..." Zheng Peipei said this with difficulty, and the scene at that time came to her mind, and tears couldn't help rolling down again.

It was agreed to accompany her in the graduation season. Even if you can't give her a hug in public, as long as you can come, just take advantage of the fact that no one is happy. But when things came to an end, they couldn't get out of the crew.

Work is all work. She can only understand him...

On the day of Gu Siyi's graduation ceremony, Zheng Peipei came to play with her. Seeing the picture of her and Xia Zhijun making intimacy, she was not good. They are also in love. Why is her love so bitter?

Mingxia Zhijun looked like such a cold person, while Su Han, a gentle gentleman, was patient. She thought to herself how good it was to be with people like Su Han. She could enjoy this gentle sweetness every day.

As a result...

The cold Xia Zhijun gave his girlfriend a unique favor, while the gentle Su Han gave gentleness to fans all over the world.

Zheng Peipei was depressed and could only understand Su Han's work.

But she couldn't help missing her and ran to the crew to see him.

Without saying hello in advance, she wanted to surprise him.

Zheng Peipei sneaked into the infield and saw the set surrounded by a group of staff...

Under the big tree, Su Han pressed the heroine on the trunk and kissed...

The heroine has been hyping up with him for months, and he explained to her that it was just a need for the management. She believed him. She ignored the gossip that flew all over the sky.

But this kissing scene is so real...

The director shouted, and they kissed again...

At the request of the director, their eyes and expressions are getting more and more in place...

That feeling of falling in love, the feeling of loving each other deeply, so real...

Zheng Peipei collapsed...