88

Gu Siyi glanced at the screen, and then blushed and was about to dripping blood at Xia Zhijun's meaningful eyes.

But she forced her to calm down, quickly took back her mobile phone, and said vaguely, "What are you thinking... I don't know what she's talking about..."

Xia Zhijun approached her, put his hands around her waist, pressed his head on her shoulder, and whispered in her ear with a seemingly smile, "Do you really don't want to?"

"..." Those indescribable pictures came to Gu Siyi's mind...

The appearance of the god of learning looks gentle and steady, and even people who don't know him think he is cold and unrestrained, but when it comes to that, he really... wants more beasts and beasts, as if he can't eat enough, and he is always difficult to fill.

"Don't make trouble..." Gu Siyi, don't open your face and avoid his scorching breath.

"Didn't you teach me to do exercises... Come on... Look at the questions..." She pushed the book down in front of him.

Xia Zhijun restrained his mind. After all, this was in the classroom, not in the room. He was measured, but couldn't help flirting with her.

Xia Zhijun roughly looked through it, and then sorted out Gu Siyi's thoughts.

He knew her study habits and shortcomings well, and after his analysis, she soon understood.

At the end of the evening self-study, Xia Zhijun sent Gu Siyi back downstairs of the apartment and said, "Send me your schedule, and I will try my best to accompany you in the future elective classes."

"This...will waste your time?" Gu Siyi asked hesitantly.

"Don't delay." Xia Zhijun said lightly.

"Is it really inffective?" She found his major complicated and difficult to do, and she was afraid that it would affect his studies if he dated too much.

Xia Zhijun raised his hand and put it on her head. "Don't worry about me. Your professional courses are already a long way behind."

"..." This is embarrassing.

"Go up, go to bed early, and listen to the class tomorrow."

"Um!" Gu Siyi nodded and turned around and left.

Gu Siyi returned to the dormitory and replied to Zheng Peipei: "In the future, don't send WeChat to discuss this topic, in case he sees how embarrassing it is..."

Zheng Peipei: "Oh~ I forgot that you are a happy and enviable little woman. I'm tired of being with my boyfriend every day~"

Gu Siyi: "If you change your idol, you can also."

Zheng Peipei: "No change, no change! Never change!"

Gu Siyi: "Then you are painful and happy. Not everyone has the opportunity to fall in love with idol~"

Zheng Peipei: "That's~My happiness is one in a million~Incomparable~"

Gu Siyi: "You are the sister-in-law of the king [pick teeth]"

At the end of the chat, Zheng Peipei lay on the bed, put on earplugs, and played the song Su Han specially recorded for her, which was her exclusive version. Every time I listen to it, I feel so sweet.

As usual, browse his Weibo to see the heated discussions and discussions about him on the Internet. Wear a vest whenever you need it.

In order to avoid revealing her identity, she withdrew from the support club she established early and became a free fan girlfriend with love in her heart.