100

Xia Zhijun came back this time not alone, and also brought Lu Jiaye with him.

Since Xia Zhijun went to the United States, although the two are not in the same city, at least in one country, they have frequent exchanges. Thanks to the arrival of this old friend, Lu Jiaye still left a little bottom line for himself, so that his studies would not plummet thousands of miles. After several years of mingling, he graduated smoothly.

Although Xia Zhijun, who is the same age as him, has published several high-profile papers and made awesome research results. With his excellent academic level, he has become the fastest doctoral degree in recent years.

But Lu Jiaye has a good mentality, just like the two people at the same table in high school. He is the first god of learning in the city, and he is a scum at the rear of the crane. He still plays well with others.

He said before, "I don't care how my buddy's academic performance is. Anyway, he's better than me." He was sprayed into shamelessness by Zheng Peipei.

When the two returned home this time, Zheng Peipei and Gu Siyi came to the airport to pick them up.

The day Xia Zhijun came back was the same as the day he left. The weather was sunny and cloudless.

Zheng Peipei said with great satisfaction, "It's time to say fast. In the blink of an eye, you are about to end the long-distance place."

Gu Siyi smiled and said, "Yes. I think it's quite fast, too."

In the past few years, everyone has been busy with their studies. There are phone videos every day, and every month they have to fly to the other side of the ocean to date each other. Life is very fulfilling, and love is as happy as ever. Because she passed there from time to time, she was also familiar with his life circle and circle of friends there. He met several like-minded partners in the United States, and everyone had dinner together.

Although it is not as convenient and boring as studying in China, she is happier to see that he is getting better and better in his studies.

Xia Zhijun and Lu Jiaye walked out of the passage one after another. Gu Siyi rushed forward happily and hugged Xia Zhijun.

Lu Jiaye tilted his head aside and looked at Zheng Peipei: "Tiger, give me a welcome hug too?"

Zheng Peipei snorted and stared at him.

Lu Jiaye shrugged helplessly. Zheng Peipei suddenly stepped forward, hugged him, gently patted him on the back, and said, "Welcome back, stupid."

Lu Jiaye was stunned.

No... Is this a dream?

How can this female tiger...how can she hug him?

Just hug in a dream... How can there be such treatment in reality?

When the real body temperature and the real touch gradually make him ponder, his heart beat more and more.

But Zheng Peipei quickly let go of his hand.

Lu Jiaye: "..."

Happiness comes too fast like a tornado.

Gu Siyi took Xia Zhijun's arm, and the two snuggled closely and walked out of the airport together.

Zheng Peipei and Lu Jiaye followed. Zheng Peipei looked helpless, "When he came, he made out with me. Now that I have a boyfriend, I stand aside."

Lu Jiaye smiled and said, "I can also lend you my arm. Do you want it?"

"Go to you!" Zheng Peipei doesn't want to eat this.

Several people left the airport, got on the bus, and came to the hotel where they stayed.