3

A group of boys passed the bulletin board, didn't stop to look, and left.

Gu Siyi breathed a sigh of relief. She read the freshman in high school completely. There were no acquaintances.

There is no hope for knowing this kind of thing in a foreign country.

After wandering around the huge campus, she was baked like a dehydrated fish by the scorching sun, which was thirsty.

The milk tea shop on the first floor of the campus canteen came into view, and Gu Siyi cheered up. Hurry up the steps, open the door, and the cool air conditioner came to your face. It was very comfortable.

I bought a cup of super fruit in spring all year round. Gu Siyi walked in and planned to find a place to rest.

There are four boys sitting on the table against the wall, all of whom have long legs and a strong sense of existence.

Of course, the most eye-catching thing is Xia Zhijun. He leaned lazily against the back of the chair, held the horizontal mobile phone in his hand, and focused on the mobile phone screen.

"Ajun, you sell me!"

"Sell it. Sell you, Ajun, a series of peerless."

Oh, they are forming a group to make blackouts.

Xia Zhijun freed out a hand to get the cup on the table. At first glance, it was empty and put it down again.

Gu Siyi stood where she was a little embarrassed.

Let's go. Don't sit in the milk tea shop.

Gu Siyi was about to turn around and leave. Xia Zhijun raised his eyes and hit her eyes straight.

"..." Gu Siyi was very sure that he saw her. Although his eyes were enough to stay for a second, he lowered his head and continued to play games.

"Hi." Gu Siyi raised his smiling face and greeted warmly, "Brother Xia."

She walked to Xia Zijun's table and handed over the fruit tea in her hand. "Did you drink it? I just bought it."

Xia Zhijun raised his hand and took the cup, pulled out the plug, sent it to his mouth, and took a sip slowly.

The left and right boys looked up at Gu Siyi, and their eyes lit up. Then they looked at Xia Zhijun's eyes, which was particularly meaningful.

"Brother Xia, so you still have such a beautiful sister?" Lu Jiaye deliberately pinched his voice and said.

Su Han pulled a chair from the table next door and said, "Sister, sit down."

Originally, I just wanted to say hello and send those who drank and left. This...

Gu Siyi observed that the cups on the tables of these people were empty and laughed, "You keep playing. I'll buy you a drink. What flavor do you want?"

"Whatever, don't pick." Zhou Xiao was one-on-one with his opponent, and he didn't look up.

"My sister is so nice, and I don't pick it either." Lu Jiaye gave her a wink.

"Sister, thank you for your hard work." Su Han said with a smile.

Gu Siyi went to the cashier's desk again to buy drinks for Xia Zhijun's three friends and himself.

Lu Jiaye looked at Gu Siyi's tall back and hit Xia Zhijun's arm. "A Jun, which sister is this yours? Cousin? Cousin? god sister?"

"This sister is not bad. She is obedient, sweet and beautiful, and still has long legs." Su Han joked.