23

Gu Siyi was stunned. Originally, he didn't want to mention this person, but when asked like this, an idea came to his mind, so he nodded and said, "Yes."

Zheng Peipei pestled her head and looked at her with great interest, "What's your conclusion?"

"Come here." Gu Siyi hooked his fingers and asked the three people to put their heads close.

When the four little heads were gathered together, Gu Siyi whispered, "I'll discuss something very important with you."

Xiang Li also lowered his voice: "What's the matter?"

Zheng Peipei said with great interest, "Do you want to make any big moves?"

Zhang Xinyi urged seriously, "How important it is, say it quickly."

On the other hand, Lu Jiaye saw the four of them get together and said, "What are these girls whispering?"

"If you are curious, just go and listen." Xia Zhijun turned the pen in his hand and casually said.

"Forget it, if you don't join in the fun, Zheng Peipei is a female tiger who can bite people."

"Bre is promising!" Xia Zhijun sneered, "Can you still be eaten by a girl?"

Lu Jiaye was unhappy, "You can, you up!"

Gu Siyi lowered his voice and said, "In the vast sea of people, we came together and became students of Class One and Class Six of Longxing Middle School. There are so many girls in the class that only we have become friends who go to the bathroom together every day. The so-called a hundred years of cultivation to get the same window, ten thousand years to cultivate the best friend relationship..."

Zheng Peipei couldn't help interrupting: "I took off my trousers. Do you want me to listen to this?"

Xiang Li appended: "If the pavement is too long, I don't feel it. Hurry up and get dry."

Zhang Xinyi agreed, "It's not writing essays. Why are you so emotional?"

Gu Siyi said, "... Some things have to be set off in place. It's okay to talk about it, understand?"

Without waiting for them to complain, quickly cut into the topic: "Thousands of rivers and mountains are always affectionate. Can you lend me a thousand?"

Xiang Li: "..."

Zhang Xinyi: "..."

Zheng Peipei couldn't help laughing and said, "Ha ha ha ha ha, no, you have laid such a long foundation just to borrow money?"

"Try down! Don't let others hear it!" Gu Siyi said quickly.

Zheng Peipei stopped laughing and said, "Okay, I'll borrow this thousand."

Gu Siyi was about to be grateful for Dade and said to Li, "I have it too. I'll borrow it!"

Zhang Xinyi was unwilling to lag behind. "I also have it. I have saved thousands of yuan here, and I just have nowhere to spend. I miss borrowed me!"

"..." Gu Siyi was surrounded by a sudden sense of happiness.

It turns out that her best friend group is a local tycoon group, or the kind of local tycoon who spends a lot of money on revolutionary friendship.

She put her hands together and said goodbye to them in turn, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, local tycoons, please accept Xiao Gu's knees."

Zheng Peipei waved his hand and said, "It's a small thing, but why do you borrow money? Is there any difficulty? Is a thousand enough? If it's not enough, you can make up more."