5

The top floor of the men's dormitory not far away.

Xia Zhijun came up with a few friends to breathe, only to see the violence opposite him.

Then, Gu Siyi appeared...

The girl who was as quiet and sweet as their sister next door turned into a social sister, capable of fights and cursed.

Holding a brick, one-on-five, completely fearless, bold all over.

Su Han stretched out his thumb: "I remember my sister in society. She is beautiful and wild."

Lu Jiaye covered his chest and said, "I was fascinated by Siyi's sister. It's sweet and spicy. It's so exciting! It's a treasure girl!"

Zhou Xiao joked, "Then you have to ask A Jun first whether your sister is single or not."

"My mother repeatedly told me not to let the bad boys in school get close to her." Xia Zhijun said lightly, with a restrained expression and a strong tone that could not be disobedient, "Don't make her mind."

Su Han gloated and said, "Jia Ye, die this heart before you can do A Jun."

Lu Jiaye's chest was tight, "The tube is too wide. If we are in love with each other, can you still beat the mandarin duck with a stick? I'm going to say hello to my sister.

He was about to come forward to say hello to Gu Siyi over there when Xia Zhijun walked into the corridor with a collar.

Lu Jiaye was forced to go backwards and struggled like an octopus. None of the two brothers next to him watched jokes helped.

——

When Gu Siyi accompanied Jiang Xiao to the infirmary and then returned to the dormitory, it was already dark.

The other party did not say why he was beaten from beginning to end, and Gu Siyi no longer asked. When he parted, Jiang Xiao thanked him again and again and said worriedly, "You offended Xu Na. What should I do?"

Gu Siyi smiled softly, "I'm not afraid."

In the dormitory, Lan Xiaoqiu sat at the desk to study, and the neutral pen was staged on white paper to calculate geometric proof questions.

Xu Lin wore a headset and typed in front of the computer to chat with people on QQ.

Gu Siyi brought two cups of milk tea and put them on their table respectively.

"It's like this when the school starts. It's worthy of being a top student!" Gu Siyi stood beside Lan Xiaoqiu and looked at the dense manuscript paper and various graphics that had been calculated, with a numb scalp.

Lan Xiaoqiu didn't say anything, and she didn't delay her study and went to Xu Lin's place instead.

It turned out that Xu Lin, who was very nagging, also looked like I was busy and had no time to talk.

Xu Lin didn't go to the roof with her. Although Gu Siyi was not feeling well, she didn't want to make trouble. After all, she was a roommate.

Not everyone must mind her own business and be yourself. She doesn't want to be the Notre Dame of that kind of moral kidnapping.

Before going to bed, his roommate was writing hard. Gu Siyi was embarrassed to fool around.

She took out a textbook to tutor, pinched a pen, and tried to enter the learning state.

I want to study hard... study hard...study...study...

"Hiss..." The pen poked in the face, and Gu Siyi, who was confused, was suddenly woken up.