46

After Xia Zhijun finished speaking, Gu Siyi, who was surrounded by him, blushed and whispered, "Don't talk nonsense."

When the boys heard this sentence, they suddenly became enthusiastic, "Who are you? Holding your primary school girl in your arms and pretending to be boyfriends."

A man approached and tried to open Gu Siyi. Xia Zhijun suddenly became angry. Before his hand met Gu Siyi, he stopped Gu Siyi and suddenly pushed the boy with cold eyes and strong aura.

The faces of the people over there have changed, and the situation is imminent.

Lu Jiaye, Zhou Xiao and others quickly stepped forward and stood beside Xia Zhijun. These tall boys looked difficult to mess with.

The leader of the sports team looked at them, finally turned his eyes on Gu Siyi, and said softly in a coaxing tone, "Elementary school girl, as long as you say that this person is not your boyfriend, we will help you get an explanation today."

Gu Siyi stepped forward, took the initiative to hug Xia Zhijun's arm, and said to him, "I don't know these people. Let's go. Don't see them like them."

Xia Zhijun glanced at her and asked, "Who am I?"

"..."

"Huh?" His ending rose and his eyes looked straight at her.

...Is this going to rob while the fire is burning?

Gu Siyi admitted defeat, hugged her arm, and whispered, "Boyfriend..."

Although it was a play, the moment she said it, her face blushed, and her shy appearance looked like a girl who was just starting to love.

Red clouds flew on his cheeks, and the waves in his eyes flowed, shy and charming.

Xia Zhijun bent the corners of his lips with satisfaction. At the moment before, his hard and cold eyes melted like hard ice. He looked at her with a smile and raised his hand and touched her head. "That's good."

Lu Jiaye:... I'm just here to support the field and prepare for a fight. Why was I suddenly stuffed with dog food?

Zhou Xiao: I thought it was good to get used to it, but the show became more and more high-profile...

The boys on the sports team over there have a feeling of being a dog. Originally, I just wanted to flirt with a little beauty, but it turned out to be onlookers at the scene of the large-scale love show.

There is nothing to toss around now. The statement is untenable. You may not be able to take advantage of it, not to mention that this is Longxing's territory.

The leader's expression changed a few times and he said, "There is a misunderstanding. Since the primary school girl has a boyfriend, we don't have much to do."

After greeting his companions to leave, the pushed man was unconvinced and faintly provocative. He was held on the shoulder by the leader. "Let's go in another school. Let's go." Force him away.

Zheng Peipei, Xiang Li and Zhang Xinyi stood at the door of the private room and looked at the situation here.

Xiang Li asked in a low voice, "Siyi and Xia Zhijun are together?"

Zhang Xinyi: "It must be. It's all made public..."

Zheng Peipei hugged his chest and hummed unhappy, "It's not interesting to report to me as soon as possible!"

Gu Siyi lowered her head shyly and pulled Xia Zhijun, "Let's go."

When several people returned to the private room, Zheng Peipei was the first to shout, "Brother Yi, when did you become Xia Zhijun's girlfriend?"