48

"...you!"

"I'm thirsty." Lu Jiaye picked up the cup and drank the drink with a smile.

Zheng Peipei's bad temper was about to explode. Lu Jiaye screamed when he kicked over.

The two chased and fought, screaming too harshly. Xia Zhijun, who was sleeping shallowly, was woken up and raised his head slightly.

Gu Siyi turned his head to look at him. For the first time, he saw a confused state in his eyes, and he was actually a little cute.

But the next second, his face sank, raised his head and rubbed his eyebrows, leaned back on the sofa, "It's so noisy."

Su Han grabbed Zheng Peipei, who was fighting, and took him to sit down. His gentle voice said like seduction, "No more noise, don't bump into yourself. Do you want to play games? I'll play with you."

Welcoming his dark, wet and enchanting eyes, Zheng Peipei suddenly calmed like a virgin and muttered, "No... It's the bastard who harassed me and fooled me. I'm so angry."

"I'll do magic for you." Su Han smiled, and her white and slender fingers walked around her ear and snapped her fingers. When she withdrew, the palm of her hand turned over and a small rose appeared in her hand.

Zheng Peipei stared incredulously, and several other girls were stunned.

"To you, can I not be angry?" Su Han handed her the rose, with only her reflection in her beautiful eyes.

"Hey, why am I angry with that fool? I'm not angry." Zheng Peipei took the rose, blushed slightly, and the corners of her lips couldn't help raising.

Lu Jiaye leaned against the sofa, raised his legs like an uncle, and shouted, "Little Su Suwa, how many times have you played this old trick? Don't fool the big-chested and brainless female tiger again, okay?"

Zheng Peipei was furious and was about to lose his temper. Su Han grabbed her hand. Looking back, Zheng Peipei's anger dissipated at Su Han's gentle eyebrows. He glanced sideways at Lu Jiaye and hummed softly, "I'm too lazy to pay attention to you."

Zhou Xiao looked at the time and said, "It's almost time for us to go back to school. Go to bed early and there will be a game tomorrow."

"Let's go, let's go..." Lu Jiaye got up in a hurry and went back to school, saving himself from looking at some pictures.

Zhou Xiao called the waiter to check out, and everyone got up and left.

——

Zheng Peipei took the rose and had been happily. He went back to his dormitory to insert it with a pen holder and said, "I'll go shopping on Taobao, buy a small vase, and decorate the boring desktop."

Gu Siyi saw her happy appearance and joked, "I envy you. I've never received flowers from boys."

"Huh? Didn't Xueshen send you flowers? ...That's that he's not in place."

"Why do you talk about him as soon as you say it?" Gu Siyi muttered, obviously lacking confidence.

Gu Siyi came out after taking a shower. Before going to bed, he routinely touched his wrist, remembered the bracelet he took off, and looked for it on the table.

Originally, I casually thought it was in that small storage box. I touched it, no, and then looked again, but I really didn't. She looked for the whole table carefully again, but still didn't.

Gu Siyi is a little anxious. Go along the bookshelf to the cabinet, to the desktop and then under the table. Explore carefully in an inch of land, and never let go of every corner.