12

Xia Zhijun's room is very large, divided into two dynamic areas, resting and entertaining.

The large bookshelf next to the computer desk on this side is full of books, as well as various robots and manual models.

Gu Siyi glanced at it roughly. These books dabbled in a wide range of books, which can be said to be from astronomy to geography, as well as various historical anthology.

She once again felt the gap between the god of learning.

Gu Siyi looked back and saw what Xia Zhijun was knocking in front of the computer, full of fast beating characters.

She asked him, "What are you doing?"

Xia Zhijun: "Programming."

She asked again, "What is programming for?"

Xia Zhijun: "Make money."

Gu Siyi: "... Awesome."

Xia Zhijun dumped her an iPad, "I'm going to be busy for a while. You can play games or watch videos by yourself."

"Okay." Gu Siyi happily took it over, "Do you have earplugs? Stop quarreling with you."

Xia Zhijun gave her another headset.

Gu Siyi sat on the carpet against the sofa, put on a headset, and watched animation with his iPad.

Xia Zhijun devoted himself to the code and flew his fingers on the keyboard.

He finished the rest in one go, and after the test was successful, he sent it to the partner.

He took a long breath, pulled away from the program, and turned to look at Gu Siyi.

The girl leaned lazily on the sofa and was looking at something with great interest. Sometimes she trembled with laughter and tried to cover her mouth with her hands to keep herself from making a sound.

Xia Zhijun got up and sat down beside her.

Gu Siyi took off the headset and asked, "Are you done?"

"Yes." He nodded and glanced across the screen. It turned out that he was watching "Slam Dunk Master". "Haven't you seen it?"

"I've seen it. I just fell into the basketball pit because of this animation. This is so interesting and worth brushing twice.

"Well, let's watch it together."

"Okay." Gu Siyi moved the iPad to Xia Zhijun.

She folded her legs and put the iPad in her knees. When the iPad was moved over, the people moved a little, and the two of them leaned closer.

Xia Zhijun put one hand on his lap and the other hand on the sofa behind her.

He is taller than her and sits taller than her. His eyes can not only look at the screen, but also look down at her face.

You can see her curly eyelashes, her beautiful bridge of nose, and her cherry-like red lips...

When Gu Siyi watched the animation with great interest, Xia Zhijun was watching her over and over again.

The funny and scolding of the characters in the animation are not as good as her.

Everything looks good.

The more you look at it, the better it looks.

He put his hand on the sofa behind her, raised it and gently squeezed her earlobe.

"Ah? What are you doing?" Gu Siyi tilted his head and fell aside.

Xia Zhijun looked at her and smiled like nothing, "Gu Siyi, I think you look good."