64

The two were tired of tilting, and someone knocked on the door outside.

"A Jun?" It's the aunt at home.

Gu Siyi was scared by a thirst and bounced up from Xia Zhijun.

Xia Zhijun cleared his throat, stood up, turned the chair, asked Gu Siyi to sit down, took a book and spread it out in front of her.

Xia Zhijun turned around and opened the door. Gu Siyi lowered his head and pretended to be studying. He didn't dare to let people see her blushing face.

When she opened the door, the aunt held a fruit inventory heart and two cups of hot tea. Xia Zhijun took it and said, "I'll take it up. She's studying."

"Okay." Auntie nodded repeatedly and retreated.

Xia Zhijun closed the door with his backhand and brought food and drink to the table. Gu Siyi breathed, "I'm scared to death..."

Xia Zhijun joked, "I'm really seen. Let our parents get engaged to us earlier."

"What nonsense..." Gu Siyi was so ashamed.

"In the past, they said that they were going to order a doll for us when we were young." Xia Zhijun plays with her hair.

"Your adult is just kidding." Even her parents didn't take it seriously, saying it was a joke at the beginning.

Gu Siyi saved his hair.

"I'll just be serious." Xia Zhijun leaned back on the table, raised his hand to cover her head, rubbed it, "Remember, you will be my daughter-in-law in the future."

Gu Siyi blushed and dodged.

They are only sixteen years old. Get married... Anyway, it has to be after the twenty-six years old, right?

There are still ten years left, ten years away. Just thinking about it makes me feel far away.

What will happen at that time?

Gu Siyi's family had lunch at the Xia family and said goodbye. The couple visited several important friends, so they booked a hotel in City C and stayed overnight in the evening.

Zheng Peipei and others have to know that Gu Siyi has come over and shouted for dinner.

Gu Siyi showed his parents the enthusiastic discussion of his friends in the group and said, "School classmates all said they would have dinner together..."

Gu Zhiyuan nodded: "Okay, you just go and get together with your classmates. I won't arrange you tonight."

"Thank you, Dad!" Gu Siyi was very happy.

Eating with friends is better than going out to socialize with parents.

Lu Jiaye ordered a Japanese seafood restaurant. Several boys arrived early. Gu Siyi was in a traffic jam on the road at the latest. Zheng Peipei saw her get out of the car and took the lead in running forward with a big hug, "I miss you so much, Brother Yi! Not seeing each other for a day is like three autumns apart!" Finally, she kissed her pink cheek.

Xia Zhijun's face changed in the rear: "...??

Su Hanxiao: "Did the companion rob A Jun of what he wants to do?"

Xia Zhijun stepped forward and took Gu Siyi's hand. "Let's go." Block Gu Siyi and Zheng Peipei with your body to prevent Zheng Peipei from eating tofu again.

Zheng Peipei made a face to him.

After dinner together, Lu Jiaye proposed to go to the Internet cafe for a wave. Playing games with Gu Siyi during the last long vacation, he still remembers her strength vividly and is an awesome person.