85

Before the National Day holiday, Gu Siyi's parents called her and planned to take her abroad on a trip on National Day.

Gu Siyi said, "Zheng Peipei and I have arranged the itinerary."

Xu Jiahui smiled meaningfully and said, "Are you and Zheng Peipei? Is it you and Xia Zhijun?"

Gu Siyi smiled awkwardly, "Away, let's all be together!"

"Okay, if you have any plans, play by yourself." Xu Jiahui readily agreed.

When my daughter grows up, she has her own circle of friends and boyfriends. It's unnecessary and impossible for parents to circle their children all the time.

After hanging up the phone, Gu Zhiyuan, who was driving beside him, said, "She is in college now. Will she... open a room when she goes out with Xia Zhijun?"

Xu Jiahui was stunned, "This..."

Gu Zhiyuan: "Are you not sure either?"

Xu Jiahui: "Young people nowadays really don't know."

Gu Zhiyuan said, "Actually, I don't approve of having sex too early."

Xu Jiahui said, "Well. It's too early. They're only eighteen years old."

There was a moment of silence in the carriage, and the parents were also thinking.

After a while, Gu Zhiyuan said, "It depends on their own will. The emperor is far away. We can't control this kind of thing even if we want to. Speaking of which, they have been together for three years since their freshman year of high school. They still want to be together and do that kind of intimate thing. We don't need to interfere."

Xu Jiahui said, "I'd better remind you to remember, at least think carefully, and don't forget to take safety measures."

Gu Zhiyuan said, "I believe that Xia Zhijun will be measured."

These people avoided the rush hour and asked for leave two days in advance to leave.

Su Han booked first-class tickets for a few people for the sake of privacy.

Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi set out for the airport together, and Zheng Peipei met them at the airport.

By the time the three of them crossed the safe passage and entered the VIP terminal, Su Han had been waiting there fully armed.

Zheng Peipei quickly walked to Su Han's side and sat down. He hugged his arm and buried his head on his shoulder and rubbed it again. He was as if he didn't know how to know it.

Gu Siyi was surrounded by her strong happiness and couldn't help laughing.

Xia Zhijun stood beside Gu Siyi, put his arms around her shoulder, turned around with her, and walked to the other side.

Xia Zhijun distanced them and gave the little couple space.

Not long after, I boarded the plane.

The specially selected early morning flight is first class again. Except for a few of them, there is no one else.

Xia Zhijun took Gu Siyi to sit a distance away from them as usual.

On the way, when Gu Siyi got up and went to the bathroom, he passed by the positions of the two people and saw them hugging each other...

She blushed slightly and walked quickly.

Gu Siyi was afraid of affecting the two people, but they were immersed in their own world and didn't feel her story at all. Maybe it doesn't matter if they felt it.