71

Gu Siyi walked on the campus and looked up to see Xia Zhijun's name. From time to time, he could hear people next to him discussing him.

Although he seldom appears in school, he is a full star on campus. She is deeply infected and does not need his own encouragement. She is full of motivation to learn.

The weather is getting hotter, and it's almost late May's birthday. Xia Zhijun hasn't returned to China yet. Gu Siyi didn't want to interfere with his plan and didn't ask him.

She bought him a pair of AJ sneakers with her usual pocket money and planned to give them to him then. I hope the shoes she sent can accompany him all over the world.

This year's birthday is not on a day off. Gu Siyi didn't let her parents come to see her. She invited those good friends to go out for a get-together after school.

As soon as school was over, Zheng Peipei came to Gu Siyi in an interest.

Zhang Yin is doing papers in the front row and hasn't left yet. When Gu Siyi was leaving, she asked her, "I'm my birthday. Wanna come?"

Zhang Yin was stunned, "I don't know. I didn't prepare a gift..."

"It doesn't matter. Let's just play together." Gu Siyi warmly invited.

After Zheng Peipei and others were assigned to the liberal arts class, Gu Siyi did not have any good friends in the class. The two sat at the front and rear desks this semester and had a much closer relationship.

At Gu Siyi's kind invitation, Zhang Yin left with them.

Gu Siyi booked a private room in the restaurant. Gu Zhiyuan specially reimbursed her a sum of money to have fun with her classmates.

When everyone was talking and laughing during the banquet, Zheng Peipei suddenly said, "It was agreed that their birthdays were reunion days. This is only the second year, and the god of learning is gone..."

Lu Jiaye: "Due, what's wrong? It sounds really unlucky..."

Gu Siyiyi was really good at and couldn't laugh or cry, "He's busy. Special circumstances are understandable."

Exquisite dishes were served one after another, and the private room door was pushed open again. The waiter said, "The cake you ordered has arrived."

Gu Siyi: "I didn't order a cake."

Lu Jiaye smiled and said, "We ordered it for you! Super luxurious and delicious cake!"

With that, he snapped his finger and said, "Go ahead."

A huge super-high-rise cake was pushed forward, and everyone in the room cheered and applauded one after another.

Gu Siyi couldn't help laughing. The cake looks good, and the person who pushes the cake looks better!

Zheng Peipei smiled and said, "Like the God of Learning! I almost thought you wouldn't come back! Obviously, it's the birthday of two people. How lonely the dimple is!"

Lu Jiaye immediately said, "You worry nonsense. Are you still worried that A Jun won't come back for the birthday of the dimple? Even in the Arctic, you have to come back!"

Xia Zhijun didn't tell Gu Siyi the news he was coming back, and those buddies knew it.

No one said it just to surprise her on her birthday at this time.

Xia Zhijun got off from a podium and rushed directly by plane in a well-tailored black suit.

At the age of 18, he was taller and more clearly lined, less handsome than a teenager, and more heroic and handsome.