54

After the test curly hair, Gu Siyi wrote down his name and began to do exercises.

The first Chinese test is much easier than mathematics, science and chemistry. Gu Siyi was refreshed and ready to write a book hard.

However, when she did one question after another, she was not fully sure of each question, even confused and guessed... This language is not easy at all!

No wonder there are so many Longxing volumes on the market. T-T

Gu Siyi was poked twice in the back when fighting wits and courage with those topics.

She looked back and saw Lu Ming's smiling face.

While the teacher went out, he whispered, "Move the paper aside and show me."

Do we know each other well? Why did you cheat for you?

Gu Siyi was indifferent to JPG, turned around and ignored him.

Lu Ming began to poke her back again. Gu Siyi was so annoyed that he leaned against the table in order to distance himself.

During the exam, there was a large spacing between each row, and Gu Siyi sat next to the table again. In this way, Lu Ming's hand really couldn't reach her.

But Gu Siyi didn't relax for a long time, and the stool he sat on was kicked again.

Lu Ming stretched out her long legs and put them on the foot of her stool, kicking them one by one.

Especially when the teacher walked to the door and chatted with the invigilator in the next classroom, he teased her more and more freely.

Gu Siyi was impetuous and couldn't stand it. He turned around and whispered, "Don't kick my stool!"

"Call me little brother, and I won't bother you." Lu Ming smiled and said in a low voice.

He doesn't care about the score. He doesn't care whether he copys or not. He just wants to flirt with her to tease her.

It's rare to arrange a classroom with her. I'm sorry for not cherishing the opportunity.

"You're so annoying!" Gu Siyi complained and turned around to continue to do exercises.

"Siyi sister, don't be so fierce. It's not difficult to call a little brother. You're happy if I'm happy~"

"...call your sister!" Gu Siyi went back.

Lu Ming laughed. Her angry appearance was also very charming. Her little face turned red and she couldn't speak. It was so cute.

After the teacher entered the classroom, Gu Siyi immediately raised his hand.

The teacher asked, "What's wrong?"

Gu Siyi: "The classmates in the back kicked me on the stool, which affected my exam."

The teacher looked at Lu Ming and warned, "Don't affect other students."

Lu Ming restrained and sat obediently in the back and looked at Gu Siyi's back.

Gu Siyi wrote an essay as soon as he could be pure.

The bell rang at the end of the exam. Gu Siyi just finished writing his composition and took a long breath.

The teacher took away the paper, and Lu Ming poked her back again and said, "How's the exam going? Sister Siyi? I've been cheering for you in my heart."

"..." Gu Siyi got up, stared at him, and left the classroom.

When his friends in the examination room saw this scene, they shook their heads and sighed, "The sixth master who used to be coquettish has now become a wife-seeking stone."