21

After school in the afternoon, Gu Siyi gave Lan Xiaoqiu that piece of paper. Lan Xiaoqiu put down her pen, took it, looked at the handwriting on the white paper, and her eyes were full of joy. She looked up, looked at Gu Siyi and smiled, and said, "Thank you."

"Little things, little things." Gu Siyi waved his hand and said lightly.

"Did Xia Zhijun say anything?" Lan Xiaoqiu asked, with a trace of longing in her tone.

"..." Gu Siyi was stunned and said quickly, "No, he just wrote down the problem-solving process."

What do you say... Say she acts coquettish... And he says she acts coquettish works...

What Xia Zhijun said and his expression at that time came to his mind, and Gu Siyi wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

"Oh." Lan Xiaoqiu answered, and her expression was difficult to hide her depression.

However, Gu Siyi was immersed in his embarrassment and didn't notice it at all.

After dinner, Zheng Peipei pulled Zhang Xinyi to do his hair, and Gu Siyi went to the library with Xiang Li to do his homework.

Gu Siyi was busy brushing the question when a folded note suddenly flew to her book.

Her mind was interrupted. She picked up the paper and took it apart. It said: Look at the girl opposite~

Gu Siyi raised her head. When she came, she was still in the opposite position. I don't know when she sat down a boy.

The two looked at each other. He winked at her and raised his lips.

Wheat-colored skin, inch-board head, deep facial features, handsome with a little bad ruffianism.

I don't know. After Gu Siyi made this judgment, he lowered his head and continued to brush the question, and there was no waves in his heart.

Lu Ming: "..."

It turned out to be cold and interesting.

Lu Ming wrote another note, poured it over, and put it directly at Gu Siyi's hand.

"Hey, classmate, can you tell me how to do the following question?

The original speed of the locomotive was 42km/h, and the acceleration was 0.3m/s on a downhill road..."

Gu Siyi, who was brushing physics questions, was originally a little irritable and disturbed, but after reading the questions, he found that the other party was also a freshman in high school. The question he asked was exactly where he learned. The point is that she can do this question!

She picked up the pen and answered the paper, but returned the paper to the other party.

Soon, the other party handed over another piece of paper and said, "Thank you, little sister. I have a poor foundation and want to ask a question.

The object starts from stationary motion with a uniform acceleration of 2m/s. After 5s, the acceleration changes to 1m/s, and the direction is still the same as before..."

Gu Siyi finished reading the question, wrote down the steps to solve the problem, and returned the paper to him.

Gu Siyi has a little psychological burden. She is worried that he will ask questions again, and she is also worried that she will not...

It's better to withdraw first.

She bumped into Li's arm next to her and whispered, "Let's go."

Xiang Li saw a boy passing a note to Gu Siyi before. Now he heard Gu Siyi say he was leaving. He got up very cooperatively and left with her.