65

Gu Siyi dragged Xia Zhijun out of the secret room in shyness and embarrassment.

When the two walked to the street, Gu Siyi breathed down. The atmosphere inside was so terrible, worried, and he had to be teased so much by him. His heart really couldn't hold it.

Gu Siyi said, "Don't talk to the teacher. It's really not good. A deskmate is just a deskmate. I don't mind very much..."

Sometimes when I see them sitting in rows, I feel a little uncomfortable, but she also makes psychological construction for herself. Who hasn't had a deskmate of the opposite sex? She also had a male deskmate in junior high school. There's nothing we can do about the teacher's arrangement.

"How many times have you told you that you are not suitable for lying." Xia Zhijun tapped her head.

"I'm not lying!" Gu Si recalled angrily.

"Well, this time I misstated it." Xia Zhijun followed the flow of kindness and said, "You are not suitable for eloquence."

"..." Gu Siyi flattened her mouth, "No."

"Oh? That is to say, you don't feel like me at the same table with other girls. Xia Zhijun suddenly sighed sadly, sat in a wooden chair by the roadside, and said, "My girlfriend doesn't care about me and is unhappy."

Gu Siyi was stunned. "Why are you sitting here? Let's go there to eat."

"I'm in a bad mood, I have no appetite, no physical strength, and I don't want to do anything." Xia Zhijun said that he took out his mobile phone to swipe.

"..." Gu Siyi looked at his rogue look astonished.

Is this still the super smart, mature and introverted god of learning? Why do you suddenly look like a grumpy child?

Gu Siyi really had no choice but to pull his clothes and said, "I don't care..." The soft voice was like coaxing the child.

Xia Zhijun, who was regarded as a child, was not comfortable at all, but took an inch and took a foot. "Then tell me, how much do you care about me?"

"... Just, I'm a little unhappy to see her around you. Besides, you tell her the topic..."

"I didn't give her a question. I told her that I would let her ask Su Han about this question."

"Oh..."

Xia Zhijun looked up at Gu Siyi, squeezed his mobile phone to play, and said with a smile, "Are you a little jealous? Are you unhappy to see me talk to other girls?"

"..." Gu Siyi blushed and complained, "Good or bad, you, let me say it yourself and laugh at me again!"

She turned her back and left.

Xia Zhijun got up, caught up with her footsteps, took her hand, and explained in a low voice with a smile, "I'm not laughing."

"I don't want to talk to you..."

That's right, but he still held his hand. When he entered the mall to buy her hot drinks, she laughed out two dimples.

After wandering around and looking at the little girl's eyebrows and smiles, Xia Zhijun couldn't help pulling her to the corner of the stairwell.

Put her in your arms while no one comes and goes.

Raise her blushing face, lower your head, peck her cheeks, and toss and turn her lips...

Gu Siyi was soft all over and hurriedly wanted to escape from his arms.

Xia Zhijun hugged her unrelentingly and whispered in her ear, "I have been separated for so long during the winter vacation. I haven't looked good for a week since the beginning of school. Why don't you let me hug you now?"