70

When Gu Siyi saw this text message, he was embarrassed. He clicked on WeChat, released him from the blacklist, and added friends again.

As the name implies, "Happy New Year~"

X: "I just got off the plane."

As the name implies, "Just returned to China?"

X: "Um."

As the name implies, "The training time is so tight, so you go home quickly."

A moment later, the WeChat prompt sounded again, and Gu Siyi quickly picked it up and looked at it.

X: "I got on the bus. The road is in good condition now. I will arrive at Beicheng Tianjie in about half an hour."

As the name implies, "????

X: "Will anyone come to send me New Year's greetings?"

As the name implies, "Are you coming???"

Gu Siyi knew that he was not a casual joker, so he should have come over.

She was still in bed the second ago. She got up from bed and dressed and washed. Pick out your favorite red coat in the wardrobe, put on your hat, and run downstairs.

My parents were about to ask her to get up for breakfast. Seeing that she was dressed so neatly, they were stunned. "Are you going out?"

Gu Siyi nodded, "A classmate came over. I won't come back for lunch."

Xu Jiahui said, "But we have to leave for your second uncle's house at noon." Today, Gu's family was reunited at the second child's house.

"Late... It's rare for my classmates to come here. I can't ignore it if I'm not familiar with the place of life." Gu Siyi said angrily, and there was a strong desire to go out on his whole face.

Gu Zhiyuan: "Go ahead, go early and come back early."

"Okay." Gu Siyi smiled happily.

"Wait!" Xu Jiahui stopped her and said, "I'll have breakfast first."

Gu Siyi looked at the table and saw that the variety was quite rich. She took a sip of porridge, picked up a small steamed bun and stuffed it into her mouth. She said, "Okay, I'm full. Let's go."

Xu Jiahui looked at her jumping out of the house and smiled helplessly, "I have to run out to play during the Spring Festival."

Gu Zhiyuan said, "Play. Study more carefully a while ago. If I don't take advantage of the Spring Festival, I'm afraid that there will be something wrong with Siyi."

Gu Siyi called the car and rushed to Beicheng Tianjie in only twenty minutes.

The business circle is very lively and people come and go, but most of them are lovers or families. Gu Siyi was alone, copying his pockets with both hands, walking here and there.

From time to time, someone looks back at her.

The girl is exquisite and fashionable, sweet-looking, tall, and her black hair falls on her shoulders like satin. When shopping alone, the joy on her face can't be hidden, and her watery eyes are full of expectations and joy.

About the same time, she walked into a Starbucks and bought two hot drinks and a dessert.

Sitting in front of the glass window, looking at the pedestrian street crowded outside.

Pestle your chin with one hand and drink coffee slowly.

She didn't urge him or ask him, so she sat here patiently and waited. Inexplicably, even waiting could make people happy.